Best Hotels that R "chica friendly"

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrydr

On Vacation
Dec 12, 2006
we've been graced

Thank you Rocky for the in's and out's of "friendly" hotels in Sosua and the debate.

Play nice Harry or don't play at all.

Gregg
Mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Thank you Rocky for the in's and out's of "friendly" hotels in Sosua and the debate.

Gregg
Mod.
Take it easy, Harry.
Clearly, as a homosexual, you have no interest in chicas, but to tell someone to stay the F home because he likes chicas, would be as politically incorrect, as me saying that all the gays should stay home and consider another country for their needs, such as you.
How would you like someone to tell you to leave because you are gay and to take your needs to another country?
Don't be starting a battle you can't win.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004

Gregg
Mod.

Can you please explain how this was warranted ...from merely asking a pretty straight-forward question?
If you have no substantial input, say nothing!

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Did I miss something? Page one was a discussion on hotels, when I click to page two I smell a small fire.

harrydr

On Vacation
Dec 12, 2006
wipe off your glasses rocky

You are so predictable. As a staunch hetero, this island doesn't need any more of a bad rap as it gets.

Do you ever THINK of the future of this country, or just what is in front of you?

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
You are so predictable. As a staunch hetero, this island doesn't need any more of a bad rap as it gets.

Do you ever THINK of the future of this country, or just what is in front of you?

Do you ever THINK, period?????

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com

A staunch hetero, you say?
Well yes. I guess I am.
Something wrong with that?
It is a fairly normal condition, you know.
It's considered the norm, and all.

And what bad rap are you talking about?
That there are some gays here?
I don't think that's a bad rap.
Every country has some.

Status
Not open for further replies.