Best Korean food in Santo Domingo

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I think I stopped by there few times and they had decent selections of authentic Korean food. How authentic? It was my first time I had dead body soup Bizarre Foods - Korea 2 of 5 - YouTube Very strong smell but after couple spoonful I see why Andrew liked it.

To many that who only lived in their respective countries like Korea, Japan, China, etc... calling them Chinese are like calling every Spanish spoken people Mexican or as (Koreans put it) Nammi Saram (South American) as they ignores to tell the difference. It can be disrespectful or racist for those haven't been out much. As for those been living outside like me, who lived 1/4 of my life in NY/NJ area, I have better things to do then worrying about why someone can't tell the differences.

That's exactly right. In Thailand foreigners are either farang (Caucasian), kack (Indian and everybody from there to the middle east), piw dam (African, literally black skin) or cek (Chinese and other Asians). Thais who get around know better.

When I left Thailand after spending 28 months there I could distinguish a Suphanbuiri accent from a Nakhon Pathom accent. :laugh:

Which brings me to food. I had an early dinner with a Korean friend at Manna a few years ago. We were the only people in the place. My friend knew the owner and and he put out a great spread for us.

As of today I don't know if there are any Thai restaurants in Santo Domingo.

Drake

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Try BOK restaurant opposite Fedex in SD near Diamond Mall / National Renta a car. Their food was good and nice place