Beyond The Beach Children's Foundation Scholarship

captain2002

Mar 30, 2006
www.beyondthebeach.ca
Here is an update on our scholarship winner.

Katherine Sanchez is the holder of the Beyond the Beach Scholarship. She is in her 4th semester at UTESA and her grades are excellent. Below are her grades from the 3rd semester in Summer 2012.
Currently she is taking the following courses: Spanish Language IV, IV Accounting, Office, Professional Ethics, Mathematics II, Microeconomics, English II.

Katherine was an A Ganar student with DREAM in our first session in the spring of 2011. She stood out and received the Outstanding Student Award in her group. A Ganar is a youth workforce development program that partners with local businesses to place the graduates in local businesses. A local partner of DREAM, Carib Wind, reached out to me for a office worker last month and I recommended Katherine. They hired her and they are very happy. So Katherine is currently getting experience in her field of accounting. To go along with the new job and excellent university work, the BTB Scholarship just purchased her a new laptop computer. See attached photos of her receiving the computer. She is super-excited about access to doing her work more efficiently and improving her computer skills. She sends a large hug to everyone at BTB.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
We have no Pay Pal account, I do not know how you made your donation last year?

I will ask my wife to find out as she did the transfer out of her pal account.

I got an Email containing a pay pal account information, supposedly it belongs to one of the members of Beyond the Beach foundation... We transferred US 100. Dollars last year.

JJ

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
We have no Pay Pal account, I do not know how you made your donation last year?

Read your post above dated 12-08-11 that's what I'm talking about... this is your confirmation you've received the donation.

JJ

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
edinnb@gmail.com

is
the PAY Pal account you used, send again he will look after, just tell him that it is for the BTBCF Scholarship fund.

I have dispatched an email to him today.

Ok, I'll proceed to do the transaction over the weekend.

Thanks

JJ

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
This is the Email address of the new BTBF treasurer m.ruthainsworth@gmail.com

You can send your donations for the scholarship or other cause.

What is very little for you can be a lot for others!

JJ

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Are their tax write offs enjoyed by running or participating in this charity. I think it's great what you have done. And I also remember Greg from TA. Nice work. Keep it up.

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
I was hoping Ruth got a hold of you,
I sent her your email address.

I've made my personal contribution today, hope the organization I submitted the BTBF information last week will be able to help as they are willing to do so and they have founds available to be donated to non-profit organizations. The only problem I see is that they need tax deduction receipts valid in the US...

JJ

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
BTBCF an Exemplary Organization

BTBCF is an exemplary organization of people that PJT has the pleasure to know and work with. :) Their humanitarian outreach to the underprivilaged of the Dominican Republic seeks new words to define their praiseworthy activities.

PJT wholeheartedly recommends any assistance you offer them will directly benefit those in need.

Regards,

PJT

mra

Aug 17, 2006
Hi bachata.....I did send you an email to thank you for your annual donation to the BTBCF Scholarship Fund. I can issue you a
receipt for your donation, but unfortunately the receipt CAN NOT be used for tax-deductible donations.

To others who might wish to send a donation to Beyond The Beach Childrens' Foundation /Scholarship Fund, you may do so by using the following email address ... m.ruthainsworth@gmail.com
Be aware that we will use your donation responsibly !

Thanking you on behalf of the children..

M. Ruth Ainsworth, Treasurer
Beyond The Beach Children's Foundation