Boca Chica Experience

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
what i dont get....is that there are threads upon threads...about sankies and sankettes from ALL over the island...from pop..to sosua, santo domingo and boca chica.

a few of us expressed satisfaction with boca chic...i dont think that makes us all child molesters and perverts. I personaly have meantioned how i like the fact that i can jump on a guagua and either head into the capital...or head off to a quieter beach.

I have been searching for more detailed infor about sosua for over a year.....and have not goten much info back.

SOOO..i will go back to humble (kinda honky tonk) B.C this year....and if i dont get much more info on sosua then i will most likelly check out costa rica or brazil next year

Lechero

Aug 11, 2004
No Comparison

Orchard Beach is nicer than Boca Chica Beach!

Once you try Sosua/Cabarete you will never go South again!
Nobody ever bothers you to buy crap from them while you are nursing a hangover on the beach. I figure there 10+ places on Sosua Beach to eat that will not make you sick and are actually good. Can you name three in Boca Chica? I almost forgot to mention there are waves and blue water. I have to admit, it is fun to swim in a HUGE natural toilet overlooking an LNG tank and Megaport.

LauraP

Jan 10, 2005
5 weeks

Wish I could say we'd meet you there, but only if I actually do what I said last year and not get on the plane!! (I wish!!!!)

We leave on January 29 ans as mentioned previously, ... CANNOT WAIT to get back to our humble little BC. I just finished my cheesy morning cappucino froma package and I'll be at the cappucino bar as soon as I can on the 30th.

I also agree about the beach on weekends. One of my favorite sports (we train for months up north!!!) .... is the people-watching.

Enjoy your trip JRZ and don't givr up on little BC yet!!!!!

Laura

jrzyguy said:
what i dont get....is that there are threads upon threads...about sankies and sankettes from ALL over the island...from pop..to sosua, santo domingo and boca chica.

a few of us expressed satisfaction with boca chic...i dont think that makes us all child molesters and perverts. I personaly have meantioned how i like the fact that i can jump on a guagua and either head into the capital...or head off to a quieter beach.

I have been searching for more detailed infor about sosua for over a year.....and have not goten much info back.

SOOO..i will go back to humble (kinda honky tonk) B.C this year....and if i dont get much more info on sosua then i will most likelly check out costa rica or brazil next year

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
LauraP said:
Wish I could say we'd meet you there, but only if I actually do what I said last year and not get on the plane!! (I wish!!!!)

We leave on January 29 ans as mentioned previously, ... CANNOT WAIT to get back to our humble little BC. I just finished my cheesy morning cappucino froma package and I'll be at the cappucino bar as soon as I can on the 30th.

I also agree about the beach on weekends. One of my favorite sports (we train for months up north!!!) .... is the people-watching.

Enjoy your trip JRZ and don't givr up on little BC yet!!!!!

Laura

damn! we are just missing eachother by a MONTH!!!! i fly out on the 24th of february.

well..if anyone else is going to be in BC or SD from feb 24-march 3...let me know

LauraP

Jan 10, 2005
Next time

Okay people,...

Instead of all of us going to BC at different times (when we all seem to have at least some things in common) ... Why not stay in touch and all of us get together either later this year or make a date for next year.

Anybody in????

jrzyguy said:
damn! we are just missing eachother by a MONTH!!!! i fly out on the 24th of february.

well..if anyone else is going to be in BC or SD from feb 24-march 3...let me know

sococarolyn

Jan 8, 2004
Doh!

I fly in to B.C on the second, but don't get there until late at night.
But from reading some of these threads it's obvious that some cannot see the beauty of B.C. Coming from England, I only manage to make it once a year, but I'm there every year without fail. The people are fantastic, can honestly say I have never had a problem. There are some brilliant places to eat and drink and I never fail to enjoy myself there!
If you don't like it, stay away and leave those who love it to enjoy....
Carolyn.