Boca Chica hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
Looking at Be Live Hamaca. At least in trip advisor there are 3 buildings?
-Be Live Hamaca Suites
- Beach
- Garden

I usually like a larger room/suite, patio/balcony, a gym, partial or ocean view. Any recommendations?
Thanks

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Yes, look elsewhere. Much better value , bigger rooms, quieter and overall better class around the corner.

spanky27312

Dec 7, 2008
After 10yrs going to sosua; wanted a change and went to Boca Chica. What a dump.
For every con artist in sosua, you have 5 in Boca Chica. The beach vendors harass you unmercifully.
Sosua forever for me from now on.....

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
When you understand the meaning of,...."Pearls Before Swine", you will start saving your money HERE!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
Looking at Be Live Hamaca. At least in trip advisor there are 3 buildings?
-Be Live Hamaca Suites
- Beach
- Garden

I usually like a larger room/suite, patio/balcony, a gym, partial or ocean view. Any recommendations?
Thanks

My advice: Stay away from this hotel, its very bad and terrible and the staff there are very rude. I got sick from this hotel.

Go elsewhere where you will be treated better with respect.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Apartamentos en Boca Chica Mama Jo, Dominican Republic - Booking.com

Is my personal favourite. Nice people, good pool bar with great food. Massive rooms and very tidy overall. No Dominicans over weekends trashing the place etc. The rooms are apartments rather than hotel rooms, with big balconies. For the best price ignore the internet and call the manager, Willy. He speaks Spsnish, English and he's Italian. Good bunch of people, very welcoming.

There are a few others on that stretch of Duarte. Once in they have lovely views away from Boca and you can't hear any noise from town, traffic etc. Be Live is a mistake, it is an absolute sh1t hole full of scum, and the Duminicans add to the stench at weekends when they go and litter the pools with rum bottles, tampons and turds. They exist on being expensive, people expect good things for the prices, they are always dissapointed. The only return clients they receive are Duminicans because they are well, dum and enjoy creating filth and walking away from it.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
After 10yrs going to sosua; wanted a change and went to Boca Chica. What a dump.
For every con artist in sosua, you have 5 in Boca Chica. The beach vendors harass you unmercifully.
Sosua forever for me from now on.....

Yes, the DR has only 2 towns, Boca Chica and Sosua:confused:

Been going to Sosua for 10 years and you still haven't figured out where to find the better girls:confused:

You are looking in the wrong places.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Have you looked at Juan Dolio which is another 20km along the coast from BC? Better accommodation options.

I know Boca is a bit scummy, at least on the beach and downtown. But you really need a car if you're gunna stay in JD, limited entertainment. But you could say that about BC I suppose, limited to the same ol'

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
LOL, no. DR girl will be with me. We have stayed in SDO, and Punta Cana. Punta Cana is great but too far of a bus ride for her.

Just a thought.......if you wet to Punta Cana/Bavaro a few years back the travel time was long. Now with new highways it is in reality only two hours travelling a bit less to Bayahibe and also under two hours also to Las Terrenas...albeit you have to sort out buses.

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
If you must do BC, on my last trip I stayed and enjoyed the hotel madejra on av. Abraham nunez. For $225 a week A/c, wifi. ocean view, fridge, hot water, good windows balcony, clean...great value. If u have a spoiled 5 star novia it wont do but otherwise good option

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
Just a thought.......if you wet to Punta Cana/Bavaro a few years back the travel time was long. Now with new highways it is in reality only two hours travelling a bit less to Bayahibe and also under two hours also to Las Terrenas...albeit you have to sort out buses.

She is in Santiago

Status
Not open for further replies.