Booooo, sosua Thanks-giving Dr1 crowd.

ShoortyLov

Nov 15, 2002
CAN I JOIN??? (NYC REUNION)

I know I'm like BRAND new to the team...but I will love to meet you guys...

I've been meaning to go to NYC for over two months now, but I've been to lazy to actually make the trip....I'm just 3 1/2 hours away...so you guys just let me know and I'm down...

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
See debs post above for date, time and place.

You will be welcome. By now everyone knows of ShoortyLov

ShoortyLov

Nov 15, 2002
I did check Debs thread, and didn't find any of their messages confirming an exact date and time...but I just sent her a mssg requesting details...

Ken...What do you mean by "By now everyone knows of ShoortyLov" LOL ...this doesn't seem like a good thing...LOL Is it?

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
OK,Heres the real dirt now that ive given all of you your chances.AZB really brought his team of models but once they met me they decided that they could no longer love anyone else.Jazzcom was Jazzcom for those who know him you know that s not good(by the way Scotty thanks for the meal)Rob was very shy when we went clubbing and acted like an English gentleman especially with the fat girl.Jan was a cigar smoking Mama,XMan was a soda drinking maniac who took all the women from us.Bush Baby Graham kept me company with a good after meal brandy(its good to meet someone who appreciates the finer things in life)El Viejo Is really a 21 year old who procurs women for Crisco(who was there in spirit cause he knows where the babes are)Sorry but thats all I remember unless peole force me to reveal the real deal.Jan you know we didnt dump you you just got tired of all us horny men puttin the moves on you.It was a great evening havent had that much fun in a long time,great food great company.Azb Ill be coming to Santiago soon enough,dont make me tell the General you mistreated me.:cool:

Last edited:

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
ShoortyLov said:
I did check Debs thread, and didn't find any of their messages confirming an exact date and time...but I just sent her a mssg requesting details...

ShoortyLov I am the one organizing the reunion. I don't want to hijack this thread so if you have any questions or want more details then just send me a PM or check out the new "DR1 NYC reminder" thread. you can also email me.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
hola gang

sorry i put my 2 cents into the general forum since i didn't see this thread.

so let me take this occasion to also sing a laudatio
to jazzcom he is neither fat,ugly or loud.

you all would be right on to imagine him just the opposite in person.

on top of it he is a very generous person. (thanks for the soda at hally_gully bar)

we should do this more often.

thank you all. X.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
It was a nice party and I had a ball both at it and after it.

This is early notice about the Christmas Dinner and Party in Sosua at Rockys on 12-25-02. Going to be the same blowout meal and crowd but bigger and better without a band called crash but hopefully with a Guitar Player with a gentle voice.

I am going to start a separate thread and also another one about the NEW YEARS EVE BASH that Marco is throwing. Last year he ran contests and gave out 56 bottles of free champagne. Definately the talk of the town and in the new and bigger place a bigger party with room for more than 4x as many people.

Well I leave for NY tomorrow but I come back in three weeks so I am not sad at all. Had a great time, got a great tan and will probably be the only authentic looking Dominiman at the NYC party next Saturday night. Eat your hearts out!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
jazzcom said:

This is early notice about the Christmas Dinner and Party in Sosua at Rockys on 12-25-02. Going to be the same blowout meal

Same menu perhaps, but not exact same meal. My neighbor did much of the cooking for the Thanksgiving dinner. Marco asked her to do the same for Christmas, but she said one was enough.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Ken said:

Same menu perhaps, but not exact same meal. My neighbor did much of the cooking for the Thanksgiving dinner. Marco asked her to do the same for Christmas, but she said one was enough.

All that was done outside was to cook the Turkeys. They were too big to cook in the ovens there. Not exactly the whole meal but she did do a good job. I hope she changes her mind for sure.
It was tasty as all get out.

I am sure that Marco is going to work it out by then.

I tried to call you several times Ken but you don't even have an answering machine. Sorry I missed you again but I did try to call 3x minimum. I will try you in 3 weeks when I return.

Are you going to come for Christmas dinner? I hope you make it. I plan to have some Jews, Christians, a Muslim, possibly a Hindu and even one communist thrown in like we had for Thanksgiving. No kidding, we had a card carrying Pioneer there for Turkey. This dinner is going to be bigger than Turkey Day and just as much fun. No Rock and Roll Band called CRASH:)

I cant wait to see Robert again also. Not the stiff as I expected:)

Christmas Day 12-25-02 Rockys Bar Sosua RD 3pm to 8pm for dinner. I would like to sit at 6 pm for dinner and at 8pm go get crazy.

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

ShoortyLov

Nov 15, 2002
Darn!!! I'll be getting to DR on the 25th...Y todos los bonches me lo quiero dar lol....But I fly to Santo Domingo...How far of a drive is Sosua from Santo Domingo?

ShoortyLov

Nov 15, 2002
I guess I will see you in 03 :) Just because I get to Sto Dgo at 3:00pm....all exhausted. :S They'll be more...specially now that I'll be moving very soon down there.