Bowling

AmyH

Dec 5, 2006
Does anyone know any info on the bowling centre in Santiago? Hours they are open? Cost? ect?

Sep 19, 2005
they have a bowling alley on the autopista very soon after you get on it from the city part of Santiago. it is between all the cabanas and the city. if leaving santiago heading towards Santo Domingo it is on the right.

it is newish and nice. They have automated scorekeeping as well!!! the ball selection for men with big hands is non existant though!!! Lots of girlie balls........did i say that??

good luck

bob

Nikki Simon

Nov 10, 2002
I went a while ago during the day. We were the only ones there but we still enjoyed it. You pay by the hour, not per game. Shoes cost extra. Can't remember how much but it wasn't bad. Very helpful staff. There is a fast food place downstairs and a restaurant upstairs.

Redscot

Dec 10, 2004
If I am not mistaken it is $500 peso's/hour for 1 lane. You can have up to six people on that one lane. The shoes are additional but not outrageously priced.

ReD_HeAd

Mar 12, 2007
I went several times during my stay this summer

500 pesos per hour for up to 4 people plus 70 pesos each for shoes

It's a fairly new facility, good selection of bowling balls. Oh yes and it's glow in the dark also