(brand New Video) Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic !!!!!!!!!!! Check It Out !!!!!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Hey Berzin I Apreciate That And No Hard Feelings !!! But I Just Make The Videos And Put Them On Here I Dont Make Them For Dr1.com I Have Them On Other Sites As Well But I Will Take The Cursing Into Consideration And I Will Try Next Time.

Thank you. Just wanted to let you know that if you put any type of content up on DR1 you are accountable for it. Better for you to edit your own material and keep it positive than to have someone else edit it for you after the fact.

My Friend Putitng His Middle Finger I Cant Control Something Like That All I Can Say Is Not To Him And It Wasnt Like I Was Going To Say That While Recording While Driving !!!

But you certainly can control putting the video on a website where it would not be seen in as funloving a manner as you see it.

Its' all good and I'm glad we understand each other. :cheeky:

Last edited:

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Yea I Understand But Sometimes Its Un Controllable ...well My Next Video Will Have Girls Dancing But Not Naked ...thats What Some Wanted On Here So I Will Put It Up !!

Also My Frank Reyes Video Was Good As Well !!!

thank You. Just Wanted To Let You Know That If You Put Any Type Of Content Up On Dr1 You Are Accountable For It. Better For You To Edit Your Own Material And Keep It Positive Than To Have Someone Else Edit It For You After The Fact.

But You Certainly Can Control Putting The Video On A Website Where It Would Not Be Seen In As Funloving A Manner As You See It.

Its' All Good And I'm Glad We Understand Each Other. :cheeky:

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
If you like dominican music, why don't you put it on some of the videos that have to do with the DR?. It just makes it much more authentic and of course, it also promotes another aspect of your country since someone may be hearing the music for the first time and really like it.

Sholly

Last edited by a moderator:

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
I Like All Types Of Music

And If I Put Spanish Music It Will Only Attract Tose Types Of People .....if I Put Something Else It Will Attract Other Type Of People

I Think I Explained This Before

if You Like Dominican Music, Why Don't You Put It On Some Of The Videos That Have To Do With The Dr?. It Just Makes It Much More Authentic And Of Course, It Also Promotes Another Aspect Of Your Country Since Someone May Be Hearing The Music For The First Time And Really Like It.

Sholly

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I Like All Types Of Music

And If I Put Spanish Music It Will Only Attract Those Types Of People .....if I Put Something Else It Will Attract Other Type Of People

DR1 attracts a certain type of person-someone interested in the DR.

I think that is what Sholly meant to say. You're playing to a particular crowd here and the more DR content in your videos the more it will interest people on this site.

I Think I Explained This Before

You certainly have.

Last edited by a moderator: