Bride And Gloom

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
momita said:
Yes It is Easy to say.Well She is fat ,old or ugly and nobody loves her.Very easy target for Sankies.But how to explain when she is in right age,smart pretty and inteligent.I AM GETTING TO belive that there is something in the Dominican Air;)

There must be something in the air .... theres just something wrong with people! ;)

*Baby Girl

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
bellissima_81 said:
if u look at the picture in the article she isnt fat, nor ugly even beautifull people are targets too , anyways its sad i feel bad for her , people shouldnt play like that with someones heart

I don't think it has something to do with anyone's looks. Feelings are not about looks or money. Feeling is either there or not. That woman was probably looking for something real and romatic, was open to feelings, wanted to get married and that sankie felt it and got her at the right time. Sankies cannot get anyone who is not emotionally available to them, who does not allow them in. Some people are easier targets then others depending on which stage of life they are at.

momita

May 17, 2006
could happen to anybody

Avrora said:
I don't think it has something to do with anyone's looks. Feelings are not about looks or money. Feeling is either there or not. That woman was probably looking for something real and romatic, was open to feelings, wanted to get married and that sankie felt it and got her at the right time. Sankies cannot get anyone who is not emotionally available to them, who does not allow them in. Some people are easier targets then others depending on which stage of life they are at.

It is depending on nothing ,frankly speaking . It could happen to me,you or other milions women.It just matter of situation,time or place.Unfortunatly they play with ours hearts.And heart is more powerful than brain. You right saying that some people are easier targets than others but nobody is heartless.
I realy feel sorry for that woman but I would never dare to judge her as others here(not you Avrora).

Love you all
Momita:cheeky:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
momita said:
It is depending on nothing ,frankly speaking . It could happen to me,you or other milions women.It just matter of situation,time or place.Unfortunatly they play with ours hearts.And heart is more powerful than brain. You right saying that some people are easier targets than others but nobody is heartless.
I realy feel sorry for that woman but I would never dare to judge her as others here(not you Avrora).

Love you all
Momita:cheeky:

You are right, anything can actually happen in any relationship. People make most mistakes when they are in relationships because their heart (I actually read it is mostly hormones) take over. Sankies are different because they play with this body hormone chemistry for a purpose of getting something out of it. Sometimes their victims actually get something out of it too - chance to be in a relationship or get married and have children which they might not have had otherwise. Sometimes sankie starts as a player and then falls in love - they are also human, it can happen to them. I try not to judge people at all. Everyone has their own ways.

momita

May 17, 2006
Avrora said:
Sometimes sankie starts as a player and then falls in love - they are also human, it can happen to them. I try not to judge people at all. Everyone has their own ways.

I agree as a hell.It can happen to them.Affection has no limits.;)

Momita:glasses:

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Yes Avrova and Momita; sankies do fall in love.

Hit-men, assasins, child-molesters and corporate embezlers as well as rapists and car-thieves usually have wives and children.

And we can not jump to any conclusions about any of this.

Now, we would all agree, would we not, that falling in love does not erase other experiences, it just makes us/them complex and intriguing characters.

Of course a sanky can start as a player and fall in love with his victim.

And sometimes, at the end of a movie, the bad guy finds God or some other surprising twist of fate.

The fact that is is even argued shows how low the probability is.

Oh well, back to my meeting of the Pocket Protectors Anonymous Local Number 96.

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
samanasuenos said:
Yes Avrova and Momita; sankies do fall in love.

Hit-men, assasins, child-molesters and corporate embezlers as well as rapists and car-thieves usually have wives and children.
i don' think this is a fair comparison. Sankies are basicially conartists, not hanious criminals.

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
I agree.

Nelly said:
i don' think this is a fair comparison. Sankies are basicially conartists, not hanious criminals.

I agree and that is why I added the sentence after the ones you commented on.

If heinous criminals can fall in love, certainly a mere con artist can as well.

Right?