Buying apartment in palm suites bavaro for rental income????

Domdream

Jul 26, 2014
Hello evryone, ive been looking to buy a property in punta cana as an investment to rent to the turist, and after comparing prices of many apartments in areas of high demand, i ended up considering the palm suites. Im new to the area and was wondering what you people think about this location? Is it really easy to rent all year around? I appreciate any advice i can get. Thanks.

I know at least six people that own in Palm suites. Have never heard any negatives. The owners have the own management company to handle security and maintenance etc. There is one owner and his wife that handle the majority of the rentals. I would say it's one of the best communities in the area.

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
Don't buy anything in the DR. Never ever ever.

Well I dont know where you are coming from, really ??

We bought in the construction phase of El Dorado (a little closer to the beach from Palm suites)
We never bought to make alot of money,it was an investment, rented it out for a couple years, now its our vacation home.We have never lost.
We have one of the most desirable suites so no issues when it comes time to sell, but not expecting
much profit.
We have no regrets despite all the issues that El Dorado has had. It is now in good standing.All communities
have thier issues. Do your homework before you buy.

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015
We never bought to make alot of money,it was an investment, rented it out for a couple years, now its our vacation home.We have never lost.
Do your homework before you buy.

Like most investments or purchases, it is a matter of staying within yourself, managing expectations and being informed. Our goal is to cover annual fees, any repairs or enhancements and our airfare. That has been achieved with room to spare each year.