C R I S S C O L O N !!!

Christina

Jan 9, 2002
" Danke "
Criss I like the way you write,but, please let others life (or try to write )
Christina

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
X-Man

Be careful X-man,I,m just softening you up for the "Kill"!My "mission" in life is to make people take themselves less "seriously"! To Laugh at ourselves!"Give me a F**king break!Don,t like the Dominican Republic? Bugger off!(Can I say that Robert?)But come on Dr1 and start ranting and raving about how everyone in the DR sucks,how everyone took advantage of poor little me,"Bang",I,m on your ass like a bad smell! X-boy! You "****-Me-Off",but right now I can,t remember why! I,ll go check your posts and get back to you later! I Now "LIKE" Christina,because she didn,t get "An Attitude" about my "German" post! Had she responded by "wining" I would have made "Spaaetzel" out of her!Criss Colon

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
cristo-bal

I've always enjoyed Criss' post whether he pissed someone off or not. He's a plain spoken man and terribly honest. Only thing I wonder about is why the most popular guy on the DR1 board didn't show up for the DR1 Christmas party. Maybe I missed it in the archives. The week or 2 you went missing the board came to a screeching hault. Maybe you were practicing one of those laws of power:

LAW 6
CREATE AN AIR OF MYSTERY
Never make it too clear what you are doing or about to do. Do not show all your cards. Mystery and uncertainty create anticipation - everyone will want to know what comes next. Use mystery to beguile, seduce, even frighten.

I dunno.. but I'm glad he's around.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Ah Sweet Sweet Theresa How Do I love you?

Let me count the ways!Your "Good Judgement" is Showing!!! Hardest week of my life! So many Idiots,So little time! I Emailed "TW",aka golo, to join me in a "sabatical",but he couldn,t keep his "keyboard" shut! I just wish all the people who read the posts,but never post (LURKERS) would join in! I promiss not to "fry" any newcomer until they make 3 consecutive overly serious,or self-righteous(thank God for "spellcheck!")posts.As to the party;I work in a hospital and never know if I will be free at any time.I want someone else to plan a party.I do want to meet you all!I hope "TW" goes,I have never seen a man in a "Zoot-Suit" before! ...and AZB,Oh,I forgot I,m not insulting him right now!Kenosha Chris,please bring that same girl from Puerto Plata,Is she really your "niece"?...and when will you be coming down?Soon I hope! Criss Colon

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
reply for criss colon from his fan x_man

Jeewizz Criss!
You must mistake me for another guy.
I love everybody on DR1, in the D.R. and
the D.R. itself.
I would never dream of provoking your
scorn.
I am sitting here, shaking in my boots
and keeping the umbrella ready for the
golden shower you promis to everybody
who dares to share his own opinion.

Your truely X.

Carol

Jan 2, 2002
El Jefe said:
Chriss Colon is a demure, shy person who speaks softly and would never have a cross word to say about anyone or anything. He is totally faithful to his family, stays away from the temptqations of Dominican life, such as wild women and Presidente. He is a slim, trim fighting machine. Wears only the best Armani has to offer...OH GOD, I CAN'T DO THIS111 STOP MY PATHOLOGICAL LYING PLEASE!!!!!

It's OK Jefe - you can wake up now!! The nightmare is over.

Carol

Jan 2, 2002
Free Access

Criss Colon said:
After you have finished your "post" on this "Forum",please go to:"MazzJaxx" Putz of the month,Please Vote",thread further down the board! I will appreciate your "support". I am amazed at the amount of "Interest" in "Criss Colon", I am thinking of starting an "All Criss Colon,24/7.com" web site. The site will include,a 24/7 web cam,24 hour "Call-in" telephone link,as well as pictures,news letter,"Fan Club",and a "psychic" Hot Line! Criss will be available to "YOU" 24/7! All this for only US $49.99 per month! Call now,or apply "ON Line"! "Criss Colon"

Hey Criss

Do I get it free for being your friend? Access to your site I mean!!

Carol

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Take my wife,Please!!!"......Carol

Are you ready to take this "SHOW" on the road? What a "Straight" Lady! Yes Carol, you do get "IT", for free....and You have free "Access" to my "SITE" 24/7!!! You and your "style" have beem missed! Welcome back. People have been being "nasty" to me.I was going to;"Pull up my pants and go home,until you showed up!"Now I think I,ll Stay!! Criss Colon

Carol

Jan 2, 2002
Re: "Take my wife,Please!!!"......Carol

Criss Colon said:
Are you ready to take this "SHOW" on the road? What a "Straight" Lady! Yes Carol, you do get "IT", for free....and You have free "Access" to my "SITE" 24/7!!! You and your "style" have beem missed! Welcome back. People have been being "nasty" to me.I was going to;"Pull up my pants and go home,until you showed up!"Now I think I,ll Stay!! Criss Colon

Criss I think you are more than able to defend yourself. However, I am glad that you are staying. Looks like I got back just in time!!

Thanks for your e-mail. It was nice to know that someone missed me.

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Welcome back Carol! I was wondering what happened to you, almost emailed you last night but then I decided you were probebly just pulling a Chriss.

Carol

Jan 2, 2002
El Jefe said:
Welcome back Carol! I was wondering what happened to you, almost emailed you last night but then I decided you were probebly just pulling a Chriss.

Thanks Jefe

I've not been well but I'm fighting fit again now. Couldn't pull a Criss, it's too far from England at the moment. Can't wait for June to come over again!!!