Cabarete beach house

p33tef

Dec 14, 2011
That seems over priced, especially for the low season.

LTSteve
Thanks for the opinion based on a two line advert, if you are interested I can send more info and pics. In my more informed but biased opinion it is worth 1200 a month. The ad did say it was negotiable too, but not too negotiable.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Interior of Tin Shack", all paid for by an American "Gingo" she met on "Latin Lovelies"!
and a Swiss Guy, a German guy, but most likely, a "Canadian Guy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
IIRC the top pic was on Grand Cayman ... a whole DIFFERENT level of pricing compared to anywhere in D.R.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Good luck renting. If you want a lot more exposure put your rental on vacationrentalbyowner.com or viviun.com. DR1 is fine but you are limiting yourself to those who find this website.

LTSteve

p33tef

Dec 14, 2011
Good luck renting. If you want a lot more exposure put your rental on vacationrentalbyowner.com or viviun.com. DR1 is fine but you are limiting yourself to those who find this website.

LTSteve
Will probably do vrbo too but really hoping for long term rentals rather than holiday rent, just until we get back there full time.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I found your house on DR1 Rentals.
It looks to be worth 2,000 US a month!
"WOW"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
If anyone wants to see the house, and several fotos, it's just about the last listing."Cabarete 1,200 a month".
Under "Peter's" name.

p33tef

Dec 14, 2011
Thanks guys very kind, we have done quite a lot on it in the last year. I love it too, I just cannot get out there for a while, just had a baby and work commitments.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I know this house. it's beautiful. It's literally right on the beach. You could easily walk back and forth to town. I still have a picture of the top deck from about 7 years ago when Preston & Judy owned the house. I see that you guys put a lot of hard work into it. Good job. Looks fantastic. Are you guys still working on ships?

Frank