cabarete: missing tourist

DamageIncCEO

Dec 3, 2008
Family and friends are suffering at the disappearance of their loved one and this is what they could be possibly reading?? I too disagree with a "professional PI" discussing case related information on a public forum. This information should be kept private, if anything for the sake of the family and friends. I also do not think that the "professional PI" owes any of us an explanation on how he handles the case. Hopefully someone with some information will come forward.

This is not Private information it has been released over and over. I am on this forum posting because many people have contacted me privately with a lot of information. So I continue to keep this post alive with the hope of more people coming forward. Thank you all for your assistance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVY3VGo2Vck
I’m horrible at posting videos on here but hopefully this link works. It’s a 40 minute video (4 parts on YouTube) about Darryl Fornatora’s disappearance from Cabarete on Crime Watch Daily. 
His Family are still looking for answers. 

[video=youtube;JVY3VGo2Vck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVY3VGo2Vck[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
While living on the North Coast of the island I used to tell tourist all time...
This country may look and feel a lot like back home but don't let your guard
down around people here. This one has foul play written all over it.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Cabarete has at least 20 surveillance cameras on the street. Where are the videos from that time period? Were the cameras not paid by the funding of the Cabarete people and businesses?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Cabarete has at least 20 surveillance cameras on the street. Where are the videos from that time period? Were the cameras not paid by the funding of the Cabarete people and businesses?

The explanation of what happened to the videos was explained a bit like this. The cameras were not working. But wait, the cameras were working but the video was already erased by the time someone came to see them, and oh by the way, there was one more "story" of which I don't recall that explanation.

All of the "why the video does not show anything at the time" stories are on the videos posted on YouTube.