CAIPS Notes for $5.00

depena

Oct 17, 2009
for those who received their caips notes what other forms did u send in so I can be sure i'm sending the right stuff.

twillis

Jun 22, 2009
I sent in the forms they ask, and a copy of my passport. that's it. :) I didn't send in copies of my husband's id as I am his representative. Did you fill out the Use of Representative form with your application.

tiguerita

Jan 5, 2004
Suggested to wait 90 days from 'in process' date in Haiti before ordering the CAIPS notes. I phoned yesterday and was told it will take up to 30 calendar days from receipt of the request for the CAIPS notes. If you order too early there won't be very much information in your file to review! Don't forget you can also contact your MP's office and they can make an enuiry for you about the status of your file.

Thanks Barbie38, makes sense.

tiguerita

Jan 5, 2004
Use of a representative

I sent in the forms they ask, and a copy of my passport. that's it. :) I didn't send in copies of my husband's id as I am his representative. Did you fill out the Use of Representative form with your application.

No, we did not fill that one in, I assumed we were both "applicants". I guess this gives me time to have him sign it and send it in, thanks :)

Barbie38

Apr 15, 2009
Get him to sign the USE OF REPRESENTATIVE so you can communicate with Haiti and there is another form for ordering the CAIPS notes, it's referenced earlier in this thread that he will need to sign as well. So when you send the request for CAIPS YOU complete the form requesting the CAIPS and the other form is giving you authority to request the CAIPS for him. Hope this all make sense.