Canadian Killed in Juan Dolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
In today's Hoy newspaper is a story about a Canadian that was killed in Juan Dolio. He had a few days since he arrived in the country and was shot while driving a motorcycle. The motives aren't said.

With a name like that, one of his parents is either Italian or Italian-Canadian, most likely the mother. He was 60 years old, so his parents may both be alive or diseased by now.

J9GE8Ml.jpg

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Quebec in general
Except they play for keeps in the Caribbean underworld - out in the open.
His arrival had to be known in advance or he made contact with someone who tipped off his executioner soon after he arrived.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Certainly, he was tracked and marked............ dead man walking

The Fr-Cdns have a strong presence here.... the mafia , Hell's Angels et al

The drugs call

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Is the Montreal Mafia actually conducting Business in the DR ? or are they just down there for some R&R ?
I cant imagine the Dominicans would allow them to cut in on their Action, unless they are BUYERS .

FF1

Dec 17, 2022
DR
good riddance! Reminds me of all those dirty bearded Hells Angles that used to pollute the North Coast. They were mostly from Quebec.
Going thrugh life with such negative energy and vibe must be so sad. "Good riddance" for what? You never even knew this guy existed until you read this thread, and certainly he's never done any harm to you, so let his victims (whoever they are) say "good riddance". And as far as "dirty bearded Hell's Angels" go, I bet you never even met one of them. I used to live in Cita Del Sol when they were staying there and I can tell you nobody had any problems with them, they never disrespected or offended anyone, every time I'd salute them they'd salute back without even knowing me. Thank God I don't have to go trough life with your mindset and negativity. People get cancer from that! 😎

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Going thrugh life with such negative energy and vibe must be so sad. "Good riddance" for what? You never even knew this guy existed until you read this thread, and certainly he's never done any harm to you, so let his victims (whoever they are) say "good riddance". And as far as "dirty bearded Hell's Angels" go, I bet you never even met one of them. I used to live in Cita Del Sol when they were staying there and I can tell you nobody had any problems with them, they never disrespected or offended anyone, every time I'd salute them they'd salute back without even knowing me. Thank God I don't have to go trough life with your mindset and negativity. People get cancer from that! 😎
Awe, how altruistic.

• Haha
Reactions: Unit5 and windeguy

Big

Apr 24, 2019
interesting! So, you are an advocate for the mafia and the Hells Angles which is a criminal enterprise. I would never salute, respect or encourage criminal activity like you choose to do. The only time I would take notice of them is when they insisted upon calling attention to themselves with the extremely loud motorcycles. Yes, I guess I do harbor negative energy towards people that prey upon others. Good riddance!

Status
Not open for further replies.