canadian man killed in la romana

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
stabbed, not shot. in la romana, not SD. there is a thread about is in SC forum.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I find this country, SD in particular, to be the most tense place (city) I have ever lived in.
With the amount of substance abuse and poverty on this island, factor in the lack of proper
policing, I am honestly surprised the number of gringos murdered down here on an annual
basis isn't much higher.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I find this country, SD in particular, to be the most tense place (city) I have ever lived in.
With the amount of substance abuse and poverty on this island, factor in the lack of proper
policing, I am honestly surprised the number of gringos murdered down here on an annual
basis isn't much higher.
Rats in a cage.

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
IMO, he got what was coming.... WTF ?? 81 yrs and abusing a 15 years old ??? For me it's abuse, even if you twist it from dawn to dusk....

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Charlise,
knowing RD a little bit as many of us do.

There is a chance that she was taking advantage of him

Elder abuse they call it.........
happens in the old age homes sometimes

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/lo...year-old-girl-arrested-for-murdering-Canadian

La Romana. - A police spokesman says a 15-year-old girl has been arrested in connection with the murder of an 81-year old man, a Canadian resident in the Dominican Republic.

Police spokesman Nelson Rosario says the girl is in custody and will be prosecuted as a juvenile.

Rosario said Tuesday that the girl has admitted fatally stabbing John Verne Ward at his home in La Romana on August 24th.

He says she told authorities that she was in a relationship with Ward and that she stabbed him after they got into a fight when he tried to prevent her from leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.