canadian man stabbed in boca chica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Guy comes home and finds his teenage son sitting on the couch, pouring a fifth of whiskey over his hand.
"What the hell are you doing?"
He Asks.
"Getting my date drunk!" his son replied.
CC

Dec 26, 2011
Guy comes home and finds his teenage son sitting on the couch, pouring a fifth of whiskey over his hand.
"What the hell are you doing?"
He Asks.
"Getting my date drunk!" his son replied.
CC

[video=youtube;hxwvByiQGbg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxwvByiQGbg[/video]

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I agree JB, I only wish expats would bring more to the table...like 1st world best practices that really unleash the potential of this wonderful country rather than sucking it dry.

You can lead a horse, (or a culture), to water; but you can't make it drink. Cultures do not change overnight, and they are not changed by the influence of external forces.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Boca Chica is like the Sodom of biblical days. Someday the bay will rise up and wash clean that forsaken place. If you hire a "lady of the night" make sure you negotiate the price and don't decide not to pay her. This is what happens is some cases. These drunk bastards take her home and mistreat her and then all hell breaks loose. Many of these women are tough nuts and will do whatever they have to to extract their money from you. This was an expensive lesson learned for this Frenchman.

LTSteve

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Does anyone remember this beauty, Delores, from Boca Chica?

DSC02480_zpsd8c6c104.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.