Cangrejo bridge closed due to major structural failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
yes use to cook broil crabs in beer on the beach back in the days of jersey shore with a bon fire .. with all the jersey girls who wanted hang with a city boy good old days
Didnt know Jersey had that kind of crab.............

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017

Attachments

• crab.png
    crab.png
    757.7 KB · Views: 46

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Well apparently a bunch of "important" people nearby recently received invitations for the "grand opening" on Dec 17th.. so, I highly doubt it as well, but you never know.😅
Hey I didn't get mine and I'm impotent, oops never mind

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Two weeks until the planned inauguration. Let's hope they aren't goin to try to sacrifice best engineering judgement and construction techninics for a political dog and pony show.
Finish it right so it's doesn't have spalling concrete, lifting asphalt or rusting steel and it has guard rails in place and is well lit with smooth transitions on each end to the highway

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
I'm not a religious man, but I've recently been praying and sacrificing animals in the hopes this project is completed on time. Because this is the single most annoying thread on the Internet - ever. I've never seen a subject more obsessed over, aside from the plight of the beach shanties in Sosúa. I'd rather go out for coffee with NALs and ask him to elaborate on his knowledge of Dominican history.

Kricke87

Feb 16, 2021
Sosúa
Two weeks until the planned inauguration. Let's hope they aren't goin to try to sacrifice best engineering judgement and construction techninics for a political dog and pony show.
Finish it right so it's doesn't have spalling concrete, lifting asphalt or rusting steel and it has guard rails in place and is well lit with smooth transitions on each end to the highway
What does your gut tell you is going to happen?
I'm not a religious man, but I've recently been praying and sacrificing animals in the hopes this project is completed on time. Because this is the single most annoying thread on the Internet - ever. I've never seen a subject more obsessed over, aside from the plight of the beach shanties in Sosúa. I'd rather go out for coffee with NALs and ask him to elaborate on his knowledge of Dominican history.
Well... you can always, I know it's a crazy idea.. just IGNORE the thread.... :rolleyes:

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
What about Exit Fine and illegal alien threads? DR1 used to have some fun religious threads back in the day.
Flying back in from CLT yesterday to POP mid day. I could see the beams laid for the bridge. I did not see anyone there, but the angle of view may not have permitted that .

Two weeks certainly seems to be a pre-mature dedication.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
What about Exit Fine and illegal alien threads? DR1 used to have some fun religious threads back in the day.

Flying back in from CLT yesterday to POP mid day. I could see the beams laid for the bridge. I did not see anyone there, but the angle of view may not have permitted that .

Two weeks certainly seems to be a pre-mature dedication.
Those beams were not there a couple of days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.