Car rental puj

splarsen

Nov 24, 2004
I have posted before and got suggestions about using my visa card, but that does not cover liability. Someone suggested going through my insurance company for a rider. As I anticipated Mass does not have that extra coverage. Any other ideas so I don't get screwed by the rental car agent? :

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
splarsen said:
I have posted before and got suggestions about using my visa card, but that does not cover liability. Someone suggested going through my insurance company for a rider. As I anticipated Mass does not have that extra coverage. Any other ideas so I don't get screwed by the rental car agent? :

If you can't add the rider then pay the rental company for the insurance, this is not rocket science. Why are you bothering with a rental car at all? They are usually more of a costly burdern than any great advantage, the drivers are looney's and there is quite a liability risk if you get in an accident.

NB: It is easier to follow a thread if you just add to the one you began than asking a follow up question in a new post.