Carribean Series 2012 - Tickets

bluenose

Dec 31, 2007
Does anyone know roughly how much the tickets are and where I can buy them. Do I have to go to the Stadium in Santo Domingo to buy them?

Jan 22, 2010
Best seats 60 US, bleachers 150 pesos....
More then likely black market will buy most of them so they could be more expensive especially when DR plays....so indeed you will have to buy them in Santo Domingo

T.E.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
To anyone's knowledge, has there ever been a problem with counterfeit tickets....
I plan on purchasing and don't really know where to get original tickets.
Looking for 4 tickets to every game here....REALLY GOOD SEATS.....1st, 3rd, baseline....

B in Santiago

bluenose

Dec 31, 2007
I have "heard" to look out for counterfeit tickets, but have no proof there have been any, so do not take my reply as a "yes" there are counterfeit tickets. This is just my experience last year for the playoff games in La Romana even, not the Carribean Series. I do know that skelpers were at the La Romana stadium and the tickets were going for a pretty penny, so I can imagine the skelpers will be at the Stadium in Santo Domingo and the tickets will be sky high for the Carribean Series. The problem is that the skelpers who live in the area buy up a lot of the tickets and the people who live out of the area and arrive at the Stadium that day to buy tickets find out they are sold out and have no choice but to buy them from skelpers.....to my knowledge there is no other place to buy them but the Stadium in Santo Domingo, not like there is an on-line service here.