Casa Marina Bay hotel

james

Jan 14, 2002
Has anyone recently stayed at this hotel? They keep hanging up the telephone as soon as we start to talk. Are they still in business?

YUL514

Aug 28, 2010
In Sosua,I know Casa Marina Beach,Casa Marina Reef or Sosua Bay hotel.Witch one are you talking about?
Mike

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
They are more or less the same, and if one is out of business then the other would also I expect. I hear they were renovating last year, and I have never heard they are shutting down so.
The reception is not always as great at English as we may like and so I expect the hangup will be for this reason.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
For sure Sosua Bay and at last one of the Casa Marina hotels are open for business.

I've heard that one of the Casa Marina hotels may become condos, but don't know that for sure. But for sure at least one is open as a hotel.

Berliner

Aug 9, 2007
Las Galeras?

Do you mean the Casa Marina Hotel in Las Galeras, Samana?
It is now called Gran Paradise Samana and it is open.
Possibly problems with telephone service....

caipiranha

Feb 15, 2008
Are they still in business?

The Casa Marina Bay in Las Galeras/Samana now is called Grand Paradise Samana.
Yes, they are still busy; perhaps they are hanging up because of too much trouble at the reception (I sometimes do that myself;-))).

Maybe you better send a fax or email to be delivered to the guest service, here is the general contact to the hotel.

Saludos

james

Jan 14, 2002
Thank you all. Sorry I did not mention it was the Los Galeras Location. At any rate you have answered my questions and thanks again.