Cedula verification website

Alltimegreat

Nov 16, 2012
Has anyone tried the website recently to verify cedula expiration for foreigners? I just checked and it's saying it can't find my information. I got my residency permit and cedula renewed a few months ago and it was showing online after that.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
same for me, but before that message appeared quickly I saw on the screen: Eres estranjero? So, probably they removed the no vota cedulas. They made changes anyway, the cedulas of dominicans are not showing anymore either, only confirming it's a valid cedula and voting details, no names or photos.

Alltimegreat

Nov 16, 2012
maybe you do not know where to check that... i just did and it worked fine...
Consultar C?dulas Extranjeros

Yeah that was the site I was using. Still not working for me. When I went to the cedula renewal office a few months ago, the woman there said that they will be switching to a different system and not to trust that website anymore (although I've never been able to confirm that information). It's strange though that yours is still showing but not for me or Mauricio. When did you renew last?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i renewed mine in april or thereabouts. i would not worry about the site not working for you. sometimes it happens. maybe it's the browser you are using. few moths back when i posted about my renovation process i linked that page and the next day i could not enter it again when other dr1ers were reporting all was fine for them.

change the browser of just relax and check back in few days time again. cheers.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Yeah that was the site I was using. Still not working for me. When I went to the cedula renewal office a few months ago, the woman there said that they will be switching to a different system and not to trust that website anymore (although I've never been able to confirm that information). It's strange though that yours is still showing but not for me or Mauricio. When did you renew last?
Actually I used the wrong site. The site dv8 pointed out worked for me...

Alltimegreat

Nov 16, 2012
That website is still not pulling up any information for me. Just to see what would happen, I entered my cedula number on the non-foreigner cedula verification site and it did pull up my name! So at least I know I haven't been deleted from the system. I suppose I'll attempt to contact the cedula office and try to get this straightened around if it's not resolved in a week's time.