certified judicial translator @ Puerto Plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

melanie810

Nov 14, 2007
Hi,

I am looking for a certified judicial translator in Puerto Plata. This is to translate documents in FRENCH for the embassy.
Thanks a lot for the info
M?lanie

caro

Sep 24, 2003
one is locate in the same building where they make passport on separacion street, the building just before cross the street for the casa nelson. if i remember well is on the second floor. sorry i don t have phone number. the traduction and certification was 700 rd for each paper

Melissa

Apr 10, 2002
You can see Felix Mercado in near Edenorte - he has don a lot of work for my friends and I - he can translate in French or english - 809-261-0291 - you can tell him Melissa sent you!
Good Luck,

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Melanie,
One of my friends is a certified judicial interpreter here in DR... studied at the Sorbonne in France... he's fluent in English/Spanish/French.

He has his own business doing translations for law firms in the capital, but is on the north coast until tomorrow should you need to meet with him. I have sent you a private msg with contact info. He's aware you might call.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
You can see Felix Mercado in near Edenorte - he has don a lot of work for my friends and I - he can translate in French or english - 809-261-0291 - you can tell him Melissa sent you!
Good Luck,

Felix has moved? He used to be on Avenida Colon. I only ever bump into him in Court where he's the Court appointed judicial translator for English, French, German, Japanese etc etc. Didn't know he'd moved offices, though, so thanks for the update. :) Do you have the exact address?

Status
Not open for further replies.