Chocolate friends...Coral hamaca in Boca Chica. Anyone know these guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanacer

Dec 29, 2005
Tamborista said:
The Hilton Coral Animation teams are affectionately named "Chocolate Friends"! They even have "CF" Uniforms and live in a Chocolate friend Housing Complex. I kid you not.

wow! do they have chocolate devices and tools too? I mean like microphones and stuff...

wendy_s

Oct 26, 2005
El Diego said:
coral animation team is called "chocolate friends"
most or some resorts have nicknames for their animation crew.

Tamborista said:
The Hilton Coral Animation teams are affectionately named "Chocolate Friends"! They even have "CF" Uniforms and live in a Chocolate friend Housing Complex. I kid you not.

Ahhh, gotcha! That is some fancy name! LOL

To the OP, seriously, move on and forget him. If he's not emailing you back, thank your lucky stars that he's not feeding you more BS...next thing you know, you'll be making a trip to Western Union. You're already all emotional after only having intimate conversations with him...you don't want to fall into the trap any deeper...

G

gary short

amanacer said:
wow! do they have chocolate devices and tools too? I mean like microphones and stuff...
You jerk I can't stop laughing. I'm actually crying.

americangirl

May 30, 2006
OK guys, you do not have to be so rude. I am human, I have feelings, and I had my feelings used against me....That does not make me an idiot.

I just want some other people's opinions on this, and I would like to hear about other people's first hand experiences onthe chocolate friends and there relationships with the guests.

Anyone else know these guys personally?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
For the love or GOOOOOOD!

americangirl said:
OK guys, you do not have to be so rude. I am human, I have feelings, and I had my feelings used against me....That does not make me an idiot.

I just want some other people's opinions on this, and I would like to hear about other people's first hand experiences onthe chocolate friends and there relationships with the guests.

Anyone else know these guys personally?
Please, go to your mirror, look at yourself, slap yourself while saying to yourself "snap out of it, loser".

What are you, 6?.

What darn feelings are you talking about?.

You spent a few days talking to an insect who you opened up to and he was feeding you all kind of bullshyt which you hapenned to believe.

I swear, you are acting like such a fool and he did not even let play you with his "chocolate amiguito". We can only imagine that you would kill yourself had he allowed you to play house with the "little choco".

What kind of people get so attached to someone just by talking to that person for a few days?. INSANE!.

You are the perfect candidate. Next thing you will probably do, after he gets in touch with you(and he will), is to sell all your belongings, quiet your job, leave your loved one and go where he is at.

Just for the fact that you are still asking if people know the "chocolate garbage team", tells me that you do not need our help, you need a shrink.

Last edited:

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Chocolate Flies

miguel said:
.... an insect who you opened up to and he was feeding you all kind of bullshyt which you hapenned to believe.

I prefer comparing HER to a nectar sucking insect.

Isn't it, that billions of flies are attracted to .....
So can she be wrong??

m'frog

Last edited:

americangirl

May 30, 2006
Maybe I do need a shrink....I know all you are saying is true. I guess I am just being pathetic after I got played....

I swear, these guys are good. I have boys on the states feeding me lines left and right, and no one has ever hooked me liked this guy. :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.