Chris Colon!!! thoughts on Dominican Internet Dating Services

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Cris Colon in Swimsuit Competition

I'll come down from the States to see Chris in the swimsuit competition. Hell, I'll come down from the states for a party if there's enough advance notice.

Elainita

Jan 8, 2002
Who else!

I don't know you guys well enough.... but for the fun of it... I'll fly down to DR too!!!!

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
TW's description

Elainita:

You don't have to see me to imagine me....here's a few hints. My picture has already been posted. Check it out in history files or ask Robert to help you. Some confuse me with Marc Anthony, except I wished I could sing half as good. But I am not as pale as he is.

I am as arrogant as it appears in the picture. I am a descendant of Conquistador Hernando de Soto. I inherited his mean demeanor and lack of subtlety. If I want a girl and she doesn't fall I do exactly like De Soto. He would conquer the Indian Chief, then his daughter would be his. I would destroy everything in sight to give an example. I will always go for the gold.

I will hang trophy heads of my conquers so everyone could see. And just like the fall of St. Augustine to the Spanish conquerors, I dominate my neighborhood using smarts and agression at the same time. Nothing like women seeing other women fall and asking the question....why? Women are very curious animals. I am a predator, like De Soto and Governor Melendez. But I am not Spanish. I am a product of violence between a Spanish conqueror and poor little Indian woman many generations ago. They call us Mestizos. Very bad combination....greed,sex,violence,arrogance,blue-black hair,erotic dreams, fantasy, do you want more??????

TW

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
If my knowledge of History serves me correct, DeSoto got lost after discovering the Mississippi river then died from some inllness. Buried in a on-marked grave never to be found. The only survivers was the Famous Cabeza de Vaca and 3 others.
BTW St. Augustine didn't "fall" to the Spaniards. It was a settlement. Now considered the oldest city in the US!

Tony C.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Love and Marriage" Advice by "Doctora" Kriss

"TW",Golo,"Desoto"? Your posts are starting to sound like "Tiger"! The time to let your true self come forth is now.No one can be as obnoxious as you seem.It must be a defensive tactic.Take a chance.Some woman might like the "real" you,and not this "creation" you have given life to! Stop hiding behind the "Mask of Golo"! I think I like you,or at least respect your intelligence!I know there is a woman out there who would like the real you.don,t be afraid to find out.Time is not on your side,I have seen the "Picture"! Criss Colon "Can you say "Lipo-Suction"!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Hey AZB why don,t you accept email?

I am so F**king hungry I could eat a whores! (Sorry for the spelling error) I mean "Horse"! That usually means that I am losing weight. I was 392 last week when I "re-started" the diet.( I am not FAT,just "To short for my weight! I should be 8 feet tall!) I plan to lose weight slowly,say 50 lbs. a year for 3 years. I quit smoking 2 years ago.From one day at 2- plus packs of "Borolights" to zero. I plan to use the same mental force to change my eating habits.No more fat,fried foods,Pizza,mayonaise,ice cream,snack foods(Chips,corn curls,Fritos products,etc) In short,nothing from the "BASIC" foods group!I Don,t drink,so that is a plus.I was told several years ago that I had already drank "My Share" and had to leave some for everone else! I do have an "ice-cold" Presidente con clamato about twice a year.I have been named Head of Security where I work,so have to get in shape.Right now I have to "Shoot" everyone who "Runs" since there is no way I can catch them! I,ll keep you informed.What about an email address so I can send you the nude pictures of me you asked for? "I,ll show you a,"used Dominican tire"!Criss Colon

Last edited:

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Hernando De Soto

Tony C:

If your knowledge of history serves you correct Don Pedro Menendez took over with a force of over 700 men the Indian Village of Seloy of Ticuatan indians in 1565 and subdued it. After beating the French and some other adversaries in the area, he founded St. Augustine, the oldest city in America. You may call it a settlement, I call it an unfriendly bloody takeover by force. The Spaniards used an innovative tactic of converting the Indian chiefs first and then their flock, but it was not an easy task. In fact, many indian rebellions took place against the Augustinian friars and were put down by extreme force. Governor Revolledo, one of the Spanish rulers was perhaps the bloodiest one. He used to hang the bodies and heads of dead indians by their houses in view of the rest to bring order. De Soto himself used what is known as "the dogs of war", which were greyhounds and bloodhounds trained to kill, and along with their cavalry and sophisticated weapons of the time savagely all but destroyed the entire indian population. Chief Tuscaloosa was one of the greatest indian warriors who faced the Spaniards.

Hernando de Soto, our nasty boy in Florida died in in the Mississippi River of a fever contracted from the many different diseases transmitted by animals, like the dogs and horses
brought by the Spaniards. He was buried right in the mud where he died two years after his doomed expedition. De Soto fell victim to the greed of El Dorado's Gold and continued his march inland towards very unfriendly indian territory and totally lost, without contact with his nine ships.

For those who are interested, there are excellent videos on these historic events at your public library in Miami and other US cities.(Not available in DR libraries)

TW