cleanup for boca chica in the works

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
Ok, man-made, god-made or Frank12-made(aka the anti-christ) either way it smells like pee and gives rashes too many i have spoke too.

Its kinda scary how close some of those restaurants are to the shoreline when tide is in.

never let the truth get in the way of a good story..............

banzai

Aug 16, 2013
If and repeat IF there is any truth to the girl found with missing organs
then I respectfully suggest that the country has more pressing matters
than the cleanup of Boca Chica or Sosua.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
One of the Biggest Problems in the DR is GUNS, in the wrong hands..
And I know this sounds strange coming from an extremely PRO 2nd Amend person, lifetime NRA.. and the DR is a sovereign Nation and can do as they Please..

But NO where I have traveled to , have I been " shown" pistolas ( illegal of course) by Tigueres who want to either intimidate or impress, more than in the DR.

I can understand the Car Wash guy showing off his Glock as he is literally bending down washing the dirt off my Car in Samana, he has a business to protect. ok, i sort of get it.
But when some Motoconcho POS literally pulls up his shirt to show his pistola, cuz he thinks you disrespected him in some way ,that is some 3rd World Sh** I do not want to deal with.
These Clowns need to be reigned in, big time.. Where else do you see this except maybe Mexico and South A Counties which are totally out of control, yet they also CLAIM to have " strict gun laws"..
So it they are serious about " cleaning up" anything .. figure out a plan for that.

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
http://hoy.com.do/balean-joven-en-boca-chica-resurgen-choques-entre-pandilleros/

Yes, Boca Chica has the same growing city problem with delinquents and guns as reported yesterday in Hoy.

Drugs, gangs, guns, delinquency and prostitution (and in BC's case underage prostitution and child abuse) are all bed partners.

The sooner the new gun law with much stiffer penalties and restrictions is signed into law and the suggested policy of limiting 'two up' on motos is developed (80% of gun crime is committed this way), the sooner a start can be made to improving general public safety..

Plenty and more in BC's case for a new mayor to tackle.........no doubt with a hole in his finances!

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
Anyone who criticizes Frank deserves to live in Boca Chica and swim daily in the pee water. Frank is beyond reproach.

Ok, man-made, god-made or Frank12-made(aka the anti-christ) either way it smells like pee and gives rashes too many i have spoke too.

Its kinda scary how close some of those restaurants are to the shoreline when tide is in.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Where are all of these "gangs" people keep referring too? I have lived in several
areas (barrios) across this country, I have yet to see or meet anyone affiliated with
a gang in this country other than the deportees (former gang members) from the USA.
Actually, you swerved into a problem: many of those gang member deportees come back and form branches in the DR. They are there, and become soldiers in the drug trade.

Additionally, drug gangs are in the DR from various places in Central & South America.

Make a wrong turn into a poor barrio and you'll see the tags.

DR1 Article: Gang Info