Cleef...I guess we're not the only ones, you and I...

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
Vete pal Licey

well music...did you know your buddy ceef is a LICEY fan...you better stop making out with him!!!!!

go Aguilas!!!!

19 championships each.....much more parity than ahem...the ML's in america ahem...ha ha ha what is it 27 to 2 ha ha ha ha

bob

Hey, Bob, you should become liceista, because it is rare that a NYY, likes the aguilas Cibaenas, it usually Aguilas and Red sox.:bandit:

Sep 19, 2005
Hey, Bob, you should become liceista, because it is rare that a NYY, likes the aguilas Cibaenas, it usually Aguilas and Red sox.:bandit:

ok before I break your legs.....:ninja: what does liceista mean??

well the reason I like the aguilas was because my GF and her father are HUGE Aguilas fans..because they live in Canca La Riena...which is 15 minutes from Santiago.

so when i took her to her first baseball game, I became an Aguilas fan too!!

you know we met Louis Polonia several times....now when he see us HE STICKS OUT HIS HAND to shake!!!

for sure ...I am DIFFERENT....and so I have been told

bob

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Bob, I really don't care if Cleef is a Licey fan...as much as I dislike Licey, this is one great guy we're talking about here...so no ill feelings towards him!!!!

As long as we're CLEAR on the NY team we like and the one we DISLIKE...NO problem!!!! ;)

Edited to add: Learn some Dominican Spanish at least Bob...

LICEISTA=LICEY fan!!!! :)

Sep 19, 2005
yo se espanol........tu eres es muy mujer mala!!!! tu legusta malo beisbol hombres! ha ha ha

I know you understand me!! thats all that matter

what team does tony like?????

yankees I bet ha ha ha

bob

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i like Licey too. the have the same colors as my LA Dodgers and mighty joe torre !! wonder can we sign A-Knob ?

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Bob...you crack me up!!! I THINK I understood you...but you never know!!! ;)

I'll tell you a few of the reasons I married Tony...the first one is obvious...he's the only Dominican I've met that's NOT a sankie...couldn't be even if he tried...trust me...he's too fricking honest!!!!! Second, he's an Aguilas fan...and third and most important...HE HATES THE YANKEES AS MUCH AS I DO!!!!!

He's always been a Big Papi/Manny fan...I don't know if he even likes the rest of the players on the team...but as long as those 2 play there...that's the team he roots for!!!!

There!!!!!:p

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
I thought it was the other way around.

I thought it was Licey vs. Aguilas was similar to Sox vs. Yanks.

Licey had Dave Jauss (sox 1st base coach at the time) managing when they won in 02 (although I've seen Bob Geren listed as manager?) and he helped bring Ortiz to Boston. That, and being treated like a VIP when I visited the stadium with a full tour and a team hat brought me to the Blue.

Sep 19, 2005
I thought it was Licey vs. Aguilas was similar to Sox vs. Yanks.

Licey had Dave Jauss (sox 1st base coach at the time) managing when they won in 02 (although I've seen Bob Geren listed as manager?) and he helped bring Ortiz to Boston. That, and being treated like a VIP when I visited the stadium with a full tour and a team hat brought me to the Blue.

so Id love to hear how you BECAME a red sucks fan!!!

I know on my yearly eider hunting trip up to maine that when I got onto I495 in MASS that the the shoulders of the highway were littered with discarded red sox hats!!!!

maybe you picked one up because it was free, and instantly became a sucks fan!

that would be such a heart warming story....is it true??

bob

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Celebratory!

so Id love to hear how you BECAME a red sucks fan!!!
Mom lived in Boston and liked underdogs, and they were just that.
I know on my yearly eider hunting trip up to maine that when I got onto I495 in MASS that the the shoulders of the highway were littered with discarded red sox hats!!!!
Probably from a celebratory whip into the air after another World Championship? Plus, everyone has a few.
maybe you picked one up because it was free, and instantly became a sucks fan!
I don't wear hats, I have beautiful flowing blond hair. Chicks dig the long ball and long hair. I don't wear the laundry, I wear the love.

Sep 19, 2005
Mom lived in Boston and liked underdogs, and they were just that.
Probably from a celebratory whip into the air after another World Championship? Plus, everyone has a few.
I don't wear hats, I have beautiful flowing blond hair. Chicks dig the long ball and long hair. I don't wear the laundry, I wear the love.

I HAD long blonde hair .........

I have a buddy who has long blonde hair down to the middle of his back...and he talks like you" I dont wear the laundry,I wear the love"..........and I get just as sick when he talks ha ha ha ha

you guys couldnt go to the bathroom together, youd be fighting over the mirror!!! ha ha ha

bad bob

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
Oh, oh

yo se espanol........tu eres es muy mujer mala!!!! tu legusta malo beisbol hombres! ha ha ha

I know you understand me!! thats all that matter

what team does tony like?????

yankees I bet ha ha ha

bob

Bob, i hope you mean her tony (about being a NYY):bunny:

you crack me with you spanish:classic: