Club X Reopening In Sosua

Wuwu

Oct 3, 2012
GURU has a degree from Morehouse College. David Banner has a masters degree..although I can't recall from where at the moment. Common went to Florida A&M. Lords of the Underground attended Shaw Univ. And there are plenty of other rappers that went to college.

Aside from that, there are a wealth of emcees who put thought into their lyrics and music. Many of them have become marginalized b/c so many record execs opt for the easy money that comes with sex and violence. But rappers like KRS-One, Chuck D, Lupe Fiasco, The Roots, dead prez, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Common, Outkast, Queen Latifah, MC Lyte and Wyclef Jean fly in the face of the stereotypical rappers who talk about pure nonsense. And there are plenty of other rappers like them. If you're interested in their music, there's a thing called google where you can look it up. But I doubt you're interested in having a real discussion on rap music. You just assume they're all ignorant. And that's a stupid assumption.

There are very intelligent and thought provoking hip hop artists across the world.

Hahahahahah! Name three, citing their degrees and the lyrics of their most popular songs. :p

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
GURU has a degree from Morehouse College. David Banner has a masters degree..although I can't recall from where at the moment. Common went to Florida A&M. Lords of the Underground attended Shaw Univ. And there are plenty of other rappers that went to college.

My man Trinidad be poppin' Mollys in da Ivy League.

[video=youtube;7LOZhaxTw0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LOZhaxTw0I[/video]