Codetel Email Problems?? June 15, 04

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
What is the current situation about the email service ? I have problems to get in contact with my real estate agent.

Riu

Jun 11, 2004
e-mail services

Just to add to the subject, chances are that e-mail server at Verizon experienced fatal problems. This does happen to large IPs no matter what you thought before. Also, I do not know in the DR, but most U.S. companies allow one generic e-mail providor, to narrow hacker access and have more control on employees and the information they send out into the public domain. The generic e-mail of choice for corporate America is Yahoo. Instituions in the New York finacial distric prefer Yahoo as opposed to any other (Hotmail or otherwise).

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
"Email Stopper"

I entered my Codetel a.k.a. Verizon email account ( I rarely use it) and discovered I was unable to open any correspondence new or old. I then figured that it was my "Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition" preventing the emails from opening. I had to disable the progam to enter the emails. I don't know if this would occur with other anti Pop-Up software but may well be worth knowing if one has a problem accessing emails.

Regards,
PJT