Condo Rental

Brian

Jan 5, 2002
Does Anybody Know Of A Decent Place To Rent In La Romana Or Juan Dolio,boca Chcia Area That Is Nice And Guest Frindly.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Brain more info required. What do you mean by Guest friendly??? There are apts to rent here (Juan Dolio) - do you want pool, cable tv, maid service, bring women in, hotel room, apt, how many beds, aircon etc, how much do you want to pay etc. More info and then you can get advice

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Apologies for calling him Brain. I always do that for people called Brian. I think Terry Wogan called it a senior moment and I get lots of those now! Sorry didn't know what 'guest friendly' meant. I am still newish to these forum things. it was only a week or two ago I worked out that this guy 'Sticky' who I thought posted a lot wasn't a person!!!

Brian

Jan 5, 2002
yes i need a place with a pool close to beach and yes i want to be able to bring a "friend" back to my place for the night or week...looking in juan dolio or any other decnt beach area besides boca chica... thanks for the defense guys

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Best place in JD would then be probably Plaza Real. Short walk to beach, has pool, restaurant, maid service, aircon, cable, etc. Guest friendly(!!). Around 38us$ a night for one bed apt.

Matilda

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
do u have a website or anything i can see

I don't have a website, but check on Yahoo or Google there are loads of references to Plaza Real, Juan Dolio. Make sure you don't look for playa real - it has been knocked down.