confused--Who is the sankie?

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
audrav said:
I'd like to know which resort you guys are staying at. I was at the Bahia and ran into the same situation there. Its hard to believe how good the sweet talkers are.
I have to say, I got caught up in it and am still trying to figure out what the real deal is

Bahia Principe has a ton of sankies. The entire time I was there I could see them trying to work their magic on unsuspecting tourists.
It was pretty pathetic to watch them, but also sad for the tourists.
I think a few fell into their traps though. Its pretty sad.

Hunnie, the real deal is most of them are trying to get money or a visa. I saw it with my own eyes. I mean not all of them. I do know of a few who are good honest men at that resort. But only like 2. Most of them are only doing to better their lives.

My suggestion, dont listen to them, they are most likely bs'ing you!!

*Baby Girl

Last edited:

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
audrav said:
There should be a thread that tells you how to catch him (other than flying down and suprising him), and other tips on lines you can throw back at them. Any ideas? I was thinking of asking him "are you a sankie"? How do you think that will fly? You can IM me some ideas!

Go ahead, ask him if he's a sankie. It will probably turn out that he gets very defensive and flips on you asking what you would ever think he would be like that. If he evens says he knows what a sankie is (he may try to pretend he doesnt, for the sake of trying to hide it).

I have a friend who was taken by a sankie, it got to the point where i told her, ask him if hes a sankie and see his reaction. At first he tried to pretend he didnt know what one was. I could see it in his eyes he was lying. And finally admitted he knew all along, bit was very upset she would call him that. He pretty much bit off her head.

If he really wasn't would he be flipping out? No, he would be trying to prove to her in everyway possible that he is worthy of her and that he is a good man. :ermm:

I mean go ahead ask him, you can usually tell if he is or not by his reaction to the word "sankie"!! ;) :surprised

*Baby Girl

Last edited:

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
Baby Girl said:
Go ahead, ask him if he's a sankie. It will probably turn out that he gets very defensive and flips on you asking what you would ever think he would be like that. If he evens says he knows what a sankie is (he may try to pretend he doesnt, for the sake of trying to hide it).

I have a friend who was taken by a sankie, it got to the point where i told her, ask him if hes a sankie and see his reaction. At first he tried to pretend he diodnt know what one was. I could see it in his eyes he was lying. And finally admitted he knew all along, bit was very upset she would call him that. He pretty much bit off her head.

If he really wasn't would he be flipping out? No, he would be trying to prove to her in everyway possible that he is worthy of her and that he is a good man. :ermm:

I mean go ahead ask him, you can usually tell if he is or not by his reaction to the word "sankie"!! ;) :surprised

*Baby Girl

haha.. I know someone who called a notorious sanky.. a "SANKY" to his face and even had the nerve to ask him if his mother was proud of him!! It was priceless...he was quite ****ed off at her.. it was complete drama... nonetheless, she walked away satisfied that he knows that SHE knows what he is all about.. was quite comical really.... :cheeky:

Baby Girl

Sep 23, 2005
Angel_04 said:
haha.. I know someone who called a notorious sanky.. a "SANKY" to his face and even had the nerve to ask him if his mother was proud of him!! It was priceless...he was quite ****ed off at her.. it was complete drama... nonetheless, she walked away satisfied that he knows that SHE knows what he is all about.. was quite comical really.... :cheeky:

That would have been good to see for sure!!
And asking if his mom is proud ... OUCH!! :cheeky:
Might have to remember that one the next time a sankie tries his crap!

*Baby Girl

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
drivesme nutswhen people just writeonand on with nopunctuation

it absolutely drives me nuts when i have a poopy day liek today and all day i look forwardto dr1and iget here and what4 because people insistonwriting with no punctuation if it is soimportnat dont you thnkyoucould use spellcheck and a few capital lettersevrynowandthen and like aperiodorsomething? noofcoursenot.letmejustgoonandon.I have a juicy story to share so bear with me.sO to theOP thisiswhatiwould like to sayto you.I have never been sankifiedeventh it doessounda bsolutely divineyaknowso as i was saying are you still there okay um well i do have something worthytosay here. I am trying not to use spacesbut I am sowellltrained. JA! Okay, so I did have a Venezuelan guy once. And he cleaned me out for $700 in under two weeks. I am not proud of it, ratherquite ashamedbut this is THe darninternet WHEREyoufeel anonymous so whattheheck.I say WATCHOUT FOR THEGUYS FROM VENEZUELA!!!!!!!

POINTNUMBERtwoistogetsomepunctuation. writingasiamdoingnowis a purelyselfish endeavor and showsselfabsorption. the only peoplewho will writebackare totalloserswithnolife, like me, orreallyreallyreallynicepeople who feel sorryforyou.

Good luck!

p.s. Smells like a loonie blondie, squacks likealoonieblondie...........

project9

May 29, 2004
Sure, your sankie-- i mean man is special ... just like the rest of the animation team workers who usually go out with tourists ...

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Angel_04 said:

Ok, so I asked the question, funny...... He speakes fluent english, he couldn't pronounce it, I spelled it, still didn't get it. I explained it, and his closing line was .......... I am not from the DR, I am not black, and the tourists that come here are looking for a black guy with a big ----!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
samanasuenos said:
it absolutely drives me nuts when i have a poopy day liek today and all day i look forwardto dr1and iget here and what4 because people insistonwriting with no punctuation if it is soimportnat dont you thnkyoucould use spellcheck and a few capital lettersevrynowandthen and like aperiodorsomething? noofcoursenot.letmejustgoonandon.I have a juicy story to share so bear with me.sO to theOP thisiswhatiwould like to sayto you.I have never been sankifiedeventh it doessounda bsolutely divineyaknowso as i was saying are you still there okay um well i do have something worthytosay here. I am trying not to use spacesbut I am sowellltrained. JA! Okay, so I did have a Venezuelan guy once. And he cleaned me out for $700 in under two weeks. I am not proud of it, ratherquite ashamedbut this is THe darninternet WHEREyoufeel anonymous so whattheheck.I say WATCHOUT FOR THEGUYS FROM VENEZUELA!!!!!!!

POINTNUMBERtwoistogetsomepunctuation. writingasiamdoingnowis a purelyselfish endeavor and showsselfabsorption. the only peoplewho will writebackare totalloserswithnolife, like me, orreallyreallyreallynicepeople who feel sorryforyou.

Good luck!

p.s. Smells like a loonie blondie, squacks likealoonieblondie...........

Looks like you're writing in German.