"Critical Thought" is it used in the DR?

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
that quote reminds of how I used to try and explain something to my ex wife.

say breaking up, or someone about to kill you

"dont you want to know why I am going to kill you?"

my reply is...what freaking difference does it make

if you want to ask me how I can avoid it...I am all ears

but telling me the reason WHY you are going to , would only make YOU feel better....NOT ME....it will be a moot point to me in a short while!!!!

ok another example why that quote is stupid

is the terrorist with a can of gasoline and a match at the door of the auditorium. WHY he is going to burn us all to death is not important to me

that he is going to do it...is very important

thats what I WANT TO KNOW

bob

Lets see....WHY did you respond to my post.....what freaking difference does it make......:laugh:

C

Chip00

Say no to "Critical Thinking"

Here is a good example of not using "Critical Thought". The gov't raised beer taxes in January for sure thinking of all the additional revenue that they were going to generate. Unfortunately, Mr. Poor Dominican wasn't aware of this grand plan and it appears now he can't afford a cold one (probably gone back to drinking "bipes") as the Cerveceria Nacional Dominicana says that sales dropped 30% in January - thus negating the additional tax! See article titled "Drinking less beer"

Dominican Republic News & Travel Information Service

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
When the government has to pay back loans because of its commitments with the IMF and World Bank, critical thought goes out the window...pressure, pressure got to raise funds!!!:paranoid: