Dean Brown, Century 21

N

naturelover

i found their follow up wasnt as good as other places.....since ive not been contacted since i bought through them lol...but im sure they would help if i rang...be nice if they were interested

Harrod

May 17, 2006
I to had Dean (not in the biblical sense- I know you lot )He showed us around several houses and honestly nothing was too much trouble, but you have to be very specific as to what you want as he will show you all and you don,t want to waste your time.Even though he didn,t have the house that we wanted I honestly could not recommend anyone more highly.

danely

Apr 23, 2004
It seems clear that Dean has a pristine reputation, and I am sure that is well deserved. So I will be happy to work with him if the opportunity presents itself.

But I also want to mention that I have enjoyed working with Curt Erickson from DR1 on two occasions. Curt is completely straight forward, very helpful, and never pushy. I recommend him highly without reservation. And congratulations on the great looking new office in Sosua !

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Dean Brown from Century 21 showed us property last week in Sosua and Caberete. He works with American and Canadian buyers. He was super. A pro. I am a former real estate agent and he's the type of agent I would want to work for me. This is a completely unsolicited endorsement!

Dean is a good solid pro.

He understands things, looks into individual circumstances and does not try to rip-off. A pleasure to communicate and to do business with.