Deportations Will Begin Today

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
To close my account on this evenings post #499 and any further comment on something which relates to a news report, I suggest any doubters of what Gen. Paulino Sem has said, should contact DGM and raise their issues directly. Conversely contact their legal advisor.

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
ju10prd,

It appears that higher reasoning escapes you. Because I am defending the rights of tourists does not make me a tourist. I know that it is beyond your comprehension to imagine someone else going through the whole residency/ citizenship process and not trying to scare others to go through it too as some type of right of initiation. Overall you appear to be someone incapable of debating ideas who tries to make debates personal via fishing out information; a game I don't play along with. I am sorry, but I will neither confirm nor deny my citizenship/ residency as it is entirely irrelevant to this discussion; doing so would just be handing you a red herring to your arsenal of sophistry, misquoting, and purposeful obfuscation.

Whether you intend to or not, you are harming this country by scaring off potential tourists and tourist who are currently living here in overstay status; for this you should be ashamed.

You should be ashamed for supplying speculative information. I have cautioned with back up no more no less.

Point to one law or rule that supports your theory.

We are all visitors and guests in the lovely DR so should comply with their rules that are written.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
You should be ashamed for supplying speculative information. I have cautioned with back up no more no less.

Point to one law or rule that supports your theory.

We are all visitors and guests in the lovely DR so should comply with their rules that are written.

As we are by paying our overstay fees.

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
Barring a change in government or direction.

So you rule?

When did the Migracion Law change? In Hippos era? In Leonels era? In Danilos era?

Stop the sh**, read the original post #499 of a news story, read the rules for DGM and stop speculating.

It could happen over time.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
Nothing written in the rules there I'm afraid to inform you yet again. And they are very cheap administration charges for wasting everybody's time at Migracion.

I fail to understand the dislike you have for this fee and the people who use it. It's there.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
So you rule?

When did the Migracion Law change? In Hippos era? In Leonels era? In Danilos era?

Stop the sh**, read the original post #499 of a news story, read the rules for DGM and stop speculating.

It could happen over time.

I have seen changes in the direction the DR government too many times to count....forgive my disbelief.

I believe the news story as much as I believe in the tooth fairy. Sorry.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
just one correction, mongoose777,
1st world country citizens, or the ones on a tourist card, can NOT come and live here in DR as long a as they please,
that's the fine lil line to draw.
we are all allowed to Visit and spend out money as long as we please, but the tourist card does not allow to overstay to LIVE here.
the purchased and at hand return flight is the key differing requisit, and a valid Passport of course.
without those 2 things, nobody would believe a overstayer on the streets that he/she is a overstayer,
and it rightfully would not be believed, the absense of one of those 2 makes the difference between "have a nice day, Sir" and a processing for deportation.
of course such will always be abused by some, like every good meant rule of any country's laws, not a biggie, as the number of such abusing folks is a small one, not a significant crowd which would require to take care of.
as for Mexico, DR and Mexico run long time good relations i guess, at least we have here on the East a singificantly sized Mexican Community, a old one which been here long before americans new where Punat Cana is located on a Map.
can't tell about other areas in case of mexican's presence, but here i know some since my 1st day on the Isle.

Mike

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Mike, they can always load the lot onto a boat and deliver them shore-side in Haiti...skip all the hoopla at the border.

nope,
that's not the way deportations work.
deportees are delivered by one country and received atthe border by the other country.
a DR Marine vessel hitting a Haitian shore to drop of someone, well,
that other country could see such as a offense and shoot back, don't ya think?
as windeguy, i doubt there wil any deportations take place as long as the borders are closed.
at the moment both countries have doubled their "border security staff" over there.
lucky for those deportees, they can enjoy the hospitality of the welcome camp for some more days or so,
with free meals, something they would not get on the other side of the fence from their own government.

Mike

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I believe that ju10prd is just jealous of those who came from countries not requiring visas. He is from Mexico and was not given the option of having a tourist card and now he is just spewing out hate on all visitors from the 1st world allowed to come with tourists cards. He feels like everyone should have to track down their papers back home periodically and endure the same bureaucracy and legal fees which he has. He feels its not fair that gringos are allowed to come here and live as long as they want without going through everything which he and other 3rd world visitors have had to endure.

I can't get this image out of my head....

Our 'Wet Back' Mexican friend, ju10, copying & pasting his posts out in the middle of a guandoule patch, or cane field...

While the field supervisor turns a blind eye to his daily crop picking yield.

Keeps me up nights...... the thought of it.

He should be working -- not posting !!!

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
We read in today's papers that the border crossings are closed - that no one is going out or coming in, not even if they have a visa.

Government mum on Dominican-Haiti border standoff

Dajab?n.- Dominican merchants and truckers on Sunday kept Haitians and vehicles from entering Dominican territory, including those with documents, heightening security and tension on both sides of the border.

Despite the week-long standoff with no apparent solution in sight, Dominican Republic?s government has yet to issue a statement.

The Fenatrado truckers? union said their boycott responds to Haiti?s ban on the overland entry of Dominican products, and won?t allow nothing "or no one" to enter regardless of having Dominican visas.

They also complain that despite Haiti?s frequent deportations of undocumented Dominicans no one says anything, but when Dominican Republic does it, Port-au-Prince resorts to extortion, lies and slander which international organizations believe.?

On the Haitian side meanwhile several Haitians wielding clubs and machetes were near the border gate and on the Masacre River bank, warning they?d attack any Dominicans entering their country.

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/lo...rnment-mum-on-Dominican-Haiti-border-standoff

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
how many been deported today?

Mike

No news media that I know of has reported the number of deportees on a daily basis.

Around 4800 or so have been deported since the month of August, so it seems like the talley
is given every two months. We wil have to wait and see how many will or have been deported
since October.

No reason for immigration to stop deporting illegals. All they have to do is open the gates
let them through and close them back again.