Digital Cable at Delancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
The digi box is 700 or 750 pesos, the monthly cost is the same. There are more english speaking channels and the picture quality is better. My nieghbour has it already and my box will be installed on monday, last monday that is, in the words of Dianna Ross "I'm still waiting" LOL

700 pesos. They installed it the same day. More channels but really can't tell the difference. Poor man's TV. LOL.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
PBS on Delancer?

Is PBS available on cable Delancer? Also, is BBC America still available?

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
bbc america changed to bbc world news on delancers original service, not sure about the digidoodah

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
oi ...black dog shut it you tart (do I get banned for that lol)

I was going to say great minds........but maybe not lol

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Is PBS available on cable Delancer? Also, is BBC America still available?

I think we found PBS on Channel 125. By the way Charlie Rose is on Bloomberg. Does anyone know the code to change the channels. Our ABC is now the 500 Club the religious channel.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Sometime yesterday ABC channel 155 went offline and when reset they substituted whatever english channel they found. I have tried calling but my Spanish is poor (my fault) and can not explain ABC is missing. Would anyone from DR1 northcoast be willing to call and sort this out.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
No PBS on channel 125 on Cable Atlantico. I miss it very much during the 6 months a year I spend here. I ask for it once a year and will continue to ask. If anyone else wants it, please ask as well. Just after they deleted it one person at the office said it was a kids network because during the day they have children's programming.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
No PBS on channel 125 on Cable Atlantico. I miss it very much during the 6 months a year I spend here. I ask for it once a year and will continue to ask. If anyone else wants it, please ask as well. Just after they deleted it one person at the office said it was a kids network because during the day they have children's programming.

You're right. Yesterday it was PBS but no longer. CNBC also became Fox today
but we got ABC back.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
You're right. Yesterday it was PBS but no longer. CNBC also became Fox today
but we got ABC back.

I am glad to see FOX News replacing CNBC and hope it stays. I will be watching Fox News much more than I did CNBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.