Do it Yourself Temporary Residence Renewal-Online

Irie

Aug 15, 2014
Thanks xtraveler and cavok for the informative posts.  With a little assistance, followed the advice posted the last few weeks.  It seems a bit daunting, but taking it step by step made it easy. Completed everything earlier this week pretty much as you both scripted. Thanks!

Calabasin

Apr 5, 2017
I'm overseas also and will be a month or so late on renewal Calabasin l believe we have to pay a small penalty fee when renewing.

Again confused:) Know a person who was late 3 month for renewal of his temporary res, payed nothing. And another one who was charged 500 peso for each month he was late (2 month). LOL

Does anyone one know if its nessesary to do the medical again? I got my first temp res in 2016. XTraveller, did you do the medical?

XTraveller

Aug 21, 2010
Calabasin,

I renewed my ordinary temporary residence 4 times and there was no medical exam required in the renewal process, only on the original or first temporary residence was a medical required. Do you have a different temporary residence ? ( for example investor or pension residence then may be different). I was never late so I cannot give advice for this.

XTraveller

Feb 7, 2007
First Temp Residency - medical YES
Next 4 Temp Res. renewal - medical NO
Temp to Permanent - medical YES
Permanent renewal - medical YES