Do they know they are sankies?

MojitoGirl

Jul 30, 2007
no i dont take it seriously.....just was a random thought i had the other day...wanted to see what other ppl thought...

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I think some of these clowns are so delusional that they take their own fantasies for reality and get all mixed up. They sort of remind me of corrupted politicians who promise all kinds of things before the elections in order to get their positions and then forget what they said right away as they see opportunities to fill their own pockets and fulfill their own materialistic dreams. Although sometimes I think it is might be easier for girls to live in what they chose to believe in as long as it does not cost too much and does not break anyone's life as opposed to see their world break and then live with the emotional baggage ...

SUSBOS5

Jul 28, 2007
They know what they are doing and so do their wives, girlfriends and families. They learned it at an early age and it is just second nature. It is how they take care of themselves and pay their bills and get what they want.

stormymoon27

*** Sin Bin ***
Aug 10, 2007
Hey you:

They all know each other! From resort to resort. It is a game that they are really good at. Who gets the most ladies to come back and who send the most money! Marriage is the brass ring! Ha Ha Play the game back but DO NOT FALL IN LOVE!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
stormy...they sure do!!!

Funniest line from "Sanky Panky" the movie...

When the sankie is in bed with the young gringa...he says:

"Mi VISA...digo, Mi VIDA"!!!!! :cheeky: