Does Anyone Know of a Expat Social Club on the North Coast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
I think that THIS HERE (dr1 forum) is as much as you can need as a "social club". It's FREE, no strings attached and you can get to know it's "members" before you (have to) meet them... in other words you can cherry pick to your own taste and delight.
I know some do form little groups and/or meet sporadically but the good thing is there is no even the obligation too.

Most other "clubs" and associations tend to be founded and headed by people who have an agenda, like plugging real estate, insurances, or directly pray on newcomer's money.

... J-D.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I think that THIS HERE (dr1 forum) is as much as you can need as a "social club". It's FREE, no strings attached and you can get to know it's "members" before you (have to) meet them... in other words you can cherry pick to your own taste and delight.
I know some do form little groups and/or meet sporadically but the good thing is there is no even the obligation too.

Most other "clubs" and associations tend to be founded and headed by people who have an agenda, like plugging real estate, insurances, or directly pray on newcomer's money.

... J-D.
:chinese: Well said, JD. :chinese:

S

sylvia

ESO Residents Club

* The Pres. is a very active & amicable British lady named Sylvia. Dues? 1,000 Pesos / year. Headquartered in Sosua, expanding into Puerto Plata rapidly; if you join you get an email @ every 2 weeks, advising you of all upcoming activities. Spanish lessons. Shopping trips, etc. No commercials! No advertising!

* I've been a member 2 - 3 months. My opinion: very worthwhile & growing.

* If you don't live in the North Coast, I don't think ESO would work. 1,000 Pesos. Not much to lose. Good hunting.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the recommendation (whoever you are )!. The Club now has just over 100 members. Club promotion next Saturday 20th September at the Coco Bar on the Malicon in Puerto Plata. Come and find out more about ESO Residents Club.

Last edited by a moderator:

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Thank you for the recommendation (whoever you are )!. The Club now has just over 100 members. Club promotion next Saturday 20th September at the Coco Bar on the Malicon in Puerto Plata. Come and find out more about ESO Residents Club.

Some time ago in Bulgaria (city of Varna) me and a friend of mine frequented a club of a comparable orientation and it turned out to be swingers. It is not that I am complaining! Not at all!

Just for clarification!

S

sylvia

ESO Residents Club

Some time ago in Bulgaria (city of Varna) me and a friend of mine frequented a club of a comparable orientation and it turned out to be swingers. It is not that I am complaining! Not at all!

Just for clarification!

This is not a club for swingers. Why don't you come to one of the Club promotions and find out more.

The Club organises dinners, shopping trips, meetings, flea markets, spanish lessons etc....

If you are looking for a club for swingers this is NOT the club for you, sorry !

Sylvia

S

sylvia

ESO Residents Club

But seemingly returned?

I don't think you know anything about the Club Lambada - and don't you think people should make their own choices. No one is forced to join ESO Residents Club but its here if they do.

We have just over 100 people as Club members ... Dominicans, Brits, Americans, Canadians, French, Dutch, Danish, German, Norwegian, Russians etc... are you upset that I've been invited to do a Club promotion in Puerto Plata ?

Sylvia
President
ESO Residents Club

BlueLodge

Dec 28, 2005
Hey Sylvia, did you ever find out who stoles my friends US$150,000 while he was staying at your house?

Reactions: Rocky
S

sylvia

Hey Sylvia, did you ever find out who stoles my friends US$150,000 while he was staying at your house?

No... but if you know it would be nice to tell me about it. Why don't you ask your friend to tell you what happened to it.

What's it got to do with this thread anyway ?

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com

It is malecon and not malicon. :tired: (Integration anyone?)
What is this with this bunch of people? I?ve never heard anything good about the ESO Residents Club. Somehow the people involved there are completely out of touch. Sylvia, were not you banned a few times? Made yourself unwelcome and all .. I remember now.

Self promotion is not allowed on the board. The mods here in Living is going to delete you!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Is THAT case still open??? I thought it had been determined that it was the same person who was advising new potential house buyers who couldn't know better that Puerto Chiquito was a developing (AND SAFE) area to buy property in?

To help those who might be trying to find Barco's ...... it is on the Malecon (not malicon) in Puerto Plata - down by one of the sewage outlets into the sea & just before you get to the power station. ~ Grahame.
(Ooops - Chris noted the mispelling before me!!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocky

BlueLodge

Dec 28, 2005
And, it wasn't that long ago that Sylvia was in jail and had her SUV taken away by her landlord. And before that it was her ongoing divorce. There is a cloud of doom that rubs off on those around her.

Reactions: Tamborista

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I'm not going to delete it, but will close it.

Sylvia, I just locked your account, I think we have had enough of your BS on DR1 over the years. Do me a favor, don't post on here anymore, I'm sure you can find another website to troll for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.