Dominican Airforce/Army? Or have any advice for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
Yeah Maritza, welcome. How about an Intro? Shortage of females around here but the ones we have are "gangsta" and will help you along if needed.

HOME - - MESSAGE FORUMS - - NEW MEMBER INTRO

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
I'm in a bit of a nightmare situation and is a long story.

My boyfriend is from the Dominican and I am from Scotland and although physically we look the same age I am 10years older. We met only 1 year ago and I wasn't attracted to him physically, but once we got talking we just clicked and didn't want to be apart from each other. A lot of my friends in Scotland told me that he is only after a passport and when I told him this, he told me that it doesn't matter about a passport and that he would be more than happy for me to move over to Dominican to live with him and that he loves me for me and not for any papers.

He is in the army and worked there through the day and worked at a bar at night. But he has now been called up by the army and has had to give his bar job up and can't get to contact me. He speaks very little English, but he always manages to get his colonel's son to send me messages.

I would like to go to the Domincan a few times a year to get to know him better before making any kind of commitment. The problem is, is that I don't know whether he would be able to get time off from the army to see me.

Does anyone know a bit about the Dominican Airforce/Army? Or have any advice for me?

Thanks x

I don't know about the army, but when a Dominican male wants to contact you, he WILL contact you! He'll move heaven and earth to reach you. Don't believe this guy's bs!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I don't know about the army, but when a Dominican male wants to contact you, he WILL contact you! He'll move heaven and earth to reach you. Don't believe this guy's bs!

You do realize this is a FIVE year old novela miamor?

Status
Not open for further replies.