Dominican Celebrities and Drugs

bigjuan163usmc

May 18, 2007
So supposedly a few of my anti-Bachata friends say that Antony Santos is a big cokehead. I've never heard of any of these allegations anywhere in Dominican media. They tell me he is because "they can tell" but he doesn't come off as one to me, and I can tell if someone is a basehead or not. Trust me on this, I've learned from my tigueraje in NY.

Also, whatever happened to Tono Rosario's sister?:ermm:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
So supposedly a few of my anti-Bachata friends say that Antony Santos is a big cokehead. I've never heard of any of these allegations anywhere in Dominican media. They tell me he is because "they can tell" but he doesn't come off as one to me, and I can tell if someone is a basehead or not. Trust me on this, I've learned from my tigueraje in NY.

Never heard about Anthony Santos. Tono Rosario's sister is in Jail (as far as I know) due to drug trafficking. She got caught at the airport trying to smuggle a couple of kilos for her boyfriend....How stupid can she be?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Trust me

Some people can hide it well!!!!!

Also, there is a big difference between a cokehead and a basehead.

bigjuan163usmc

May 18, 2007
Some people can hide it well!!!!!

Also, there is a big difference between a cokehead and a basehead.

Some people can and yes base and coke are two VERY different substances. Just wanted to see if anyone can point it out. (What part of the bronx you from?)

Never heard about Anthony Santos. Tono Rosario's sister is in Jail (as far as I know) due to drug trafficking. She got caught at the airport trying to smuggle a couple of kilos for her boyfriend....How stupid can she be?

Is she in prison in DR or somewhere else? And how long will she be in prison for? And what happened to her boyfriend?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I was born in the original Lincoln Hospital. Lived by Beck Street until 5 years old. Then lived at 170 and Jerome (Go Yanks).

Lived a few years in Morris Park Avenue and now live in Hartsdale, NY but visit the BX alot.
You?