Dominican elected head of the DNC

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
Good lord! Why are half the posters in this thread Canucks? The other half are just right of Attila the Hun. You cannot realize how ridiculous you sound. Jeezus Bob smoke a joint or something.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Crow Boy, a big fish in a very small pond. Hahaha.
Wattsamatta, Tarheel, facts got you down?

But you get me wrong. I think Perez, with his track record, is an awesome choice to head the DNC. Not as great as Ellison, but still most excellent.

Tarheel

Dec 19, 2005
Good lord! Why are half the posters in this thread Canucks? The other half are just right of Attila the Hun. You cannot realize how ridiculous you sound. Jeezus Bob smoke a joint or something.

Bob is not a Canadian, he's a new Dominicano. When he was sworn in the collective IQ of the Dominican Republic went down.

Tarheel

Dec 19, 2005
Wattsamatta, Tarheel, facts got you down?

But you get me wrong. I think Perez, with his track record, is an awesome choice to head the DNC. Not as great as Ellison, but still most excellent.

Too bad you couldn't make it in the USA. You talk a good game but you have to make it happen.

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
Stop the polical correct bs, he is just american nothing to do with dr. Some medias in the us are saying he is the first latino to be elected president for the DNC. He is just another american elected to run this organization. I do not get all the nonsense coming from the democrat party and democrat us media always trying to divide people by race. Very sick people.

Nothing to do with DR? Both his parents were born in DR. Albeit he was not born here, but do you know for a fact he never came here? Or spent time here? Or has family here?

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
With all due respect. So what?

Please add on to your "so what?". I really don't understand what you are saying, or asking. That was in response to pkaide1's posting. I'm not a Democrat. I don't know the guy, and I could care less what he plans to do for the DNC, but to say he has nothing to do with the DR, you'd be very wrong. Yes, you may win the argument that he was not born here, but that is not going to mean a lot for many Dominicans that live abroad. I've lived with them long enough to be able to say that.

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
Yup I understand what you're saying. I'm assuming you're suggesting he'll have some impact with US/DR relations. Which I doubt. Just saying.

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
YAWN.....OK BOB. What has Perez said that would indicate that he's racist.