Dominican entry into Europe with the mass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
European borders are open, BUT you need a Schengen visa to get in to Europe. Dominicans will get a Schengen visa if they qualify, like everybody else. UK is not among the Schengen countries so Dominicans will obviously need a UK visa. I wouldn't try crossing the border in the north between Russia and Norway, not a good idea.

Dominicans are not refugees.

No, Dominicans don't qualify as refugees.

Last edited:

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
European borders are open, BUT you need a Schengen visa to get in to Europe. Dominicans will get a Schengen visa if they qualify, like everybody else. UK is not among the Schengen countries so Dominicans will obviously need a UK visa. I wouldn't try crossing the border in the north between Russia and Norway, not a good idea.

No, Dominicans don't qualify as refugees.

What, are you watching the news at all. Are you aware that about 1 million people just wandered into Europe without any papers? And nonne of them are getting into the UK, ths was not realted, Europe is in question.

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
Allright....Dominicans still don't qualify as refugees. As far as I know UK is a part of Europe. Good night.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Take a hypothetical rest Hug

What, are you watching the news at all. Are you aware that about 1 million people just wandered into Europe without any papers? And nonne of them are getting into the UK, ths was not realted, Europe is in question.

You already had your question answered several times!
How many Dominicans were amongst your estimated million?
The whole premise of your thread s stupid.
Yes theoretically Dominicans could be among the "refugees".
They could walk, swim or take a yola.
First however they would have to have the means to arrive and enter into a country outside of the Schengen area.
As PeterInBrat said, you could put running shoes into the oven but it don't make them biscuits.:classic:
And if Dominican pigs had wings they could fly into Europe.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
This has passed the point of being DR-related.

CLOSED.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.