Dominican Hair stylists

Castia

May 27, 2007
www.myspace.com
Hi, I just move to Newburgh, Orange county..from the Bronx. I'm looking for a Dominican Hair salon in the Area.. every weekend I travel to The Bronx to do my hair, but I'm getting a little tire the commute is about 1:15mins..I'm Dominican and will like for Dominican hair stylist to continue doing my hair..

kennie

Apr 8, 2008
Looking for Dominican Hair Salon in Minnesota...

Hello,
I live in Minnesota and I'm trying to locate a dominican hair salon. I tried the last suggestion and visited the roundbrushhair link but nothing is pulling up.

Can anyone give me exact locations, phone numbers, etc.?

Thanks,
K.

mngirlie

Apr 19, 2008
Dominican Hair Salon in Minnesota

are thre any in minnesota?
Dominican Hair Salon in Minnesota

Latin Essence
Isa Scavo
4806 Chicago Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55418
(612) 824-0011
Tues - Sat 10:00am - 7:00pm

Isa's an expert in color, relaxers, cuts, and blow outs. She specializes in hair Dominican style. I am from New York and I missed my Dominican salon. I was so glad to find her. I love Dominican salons for my hair. She does an amazing job , I always walk out with my hair bouncy and as smooth as silk. Good luck ladies!

guandulera

Apr 22, 2008
I am looking for one in Raleigh, NC I know of one in Selma, NC but she is hardly at her shop. I need someone reliable even if I have to drive for 1 hour.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I am looking for one in Raleigh, NC I know of one in Selma, NC but she is hardly at her shop. I need someone reliable even if I have to drive for 1 hour.

Hey...I am in NC in Raleigh...and I go to

ERLINA'S LATIN STYLES
4404 CRAFTSMAN DRIVE
RALEIGH, NC 27604
(919) 872-4899

Keila does my hair and she's great. I HATE that damn blower pero vale la pena if you know what I mean...or I guess I should say...vale la PAIN-a!
Afterwards, your hair is soooo soft and silky!
I go every Sunday...I can take you if you want...
Keila speaks very LITTLE english, but she's great!

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Hey...I am in NC in Raleigh...and I go to

ERLINA'S LATIN STYLES
4404 CRAFTSMAN DRIVE
RALEIGH, NC 27604
(919) 872-4899

Keila does my hair and she's great. I HATE that damn blower pero vale la pena if you know what I mean...or I guess I should say...vale la PAIN-a!
Afterwards, your hair is soooo soft and silky!
I go every Sunday...I can take you if you want...
Keila speaks very LITTLE english, but she's great!

Sorry...I forgot that you are a latina...you will have no problem with Keila!

Dorchiel74

Jan 29, 2008
Hi, I just move to Newburgh, Orange county..from the Bronx. I'm looking for a Dominican Hair salon in the Area.. every weekend I travel to The Bronx to do my hair, but I'm getting a little tire the commute is about 1:15mins..I'm Dominican and will like for Dominican hair stylist to continue doing my hair..

Hi. You should go to Milka's hair salon on Main Street in Middletown. I think it's still there. I used to live in Middletown 4 yrs ago and she's actually my ex sister in law. She's Dominican and an EXCELLENT hair dresser.

Hope this helps.

nena_bay

May 4, 2008
www.myspace.com
omg. thanks for posting these because doing my own hair is a nightmare. there`s another hair salon in hyattsville, md called odalisis'. it`s really nice there. all they played was bachata y merengue and had a huge dr flag hanging on the back wall.

Evelyn Jimenez

May 8, 2008
I am also looking for a really good Dominican Hair dresser, but in West Palm Beach, FL
If anyone has information or has heard of one, please forward any information to my email: evejimenez@yahoo.com or reply to the post.

Thank you. Hope to here something soon, I'm in desperate need of a good one.

cocolady247

Aug 16, 2008
Hi I'm missjones I'm new to this chat I just move from New York to Charlotte NC I use to get my hair done by Dominicans can do anyone know of such salon in Charlotte, NC. I don't let let any one else do my hair but dominicans that's my preference. Can any one suggust? By the way I'm from Panama.
I don't know how far you are willing to travel, but there is a lady named April from NJ that is working at this salon called Cater 2 U in Downtown Burlington. She does the doobie wrap and the blowout and uses only real dominican products. She is mad busy so you have to call her and make an appointment or check out her website (April Baynes - Home. She can get products for you as well. Give her a call at (336) 228-3728 she will hook you up.

Swdee

Jul 23, 2008
I live in Hoboken, NJ and i go to a salon in Union City.
It's Called:
Hair Elegant
located:
1919 Bergenline Ave
Union City, NJ 07087
(201) 864-7660‎

ask for Altea, she's great and very nice!
I only get my hair done with her and i've been going for about 5 yrs.

FirstImpressions

Dec 4, 2008
Looking for Dominican Stylist

We are looking for Domican Stylist to work at a new location in Fairburn, GA. We are in a great location with a lot of walk in clientale. We have many request for Dominican Stylist.

If you are a licensed stylist please contact Tim at 404-803-2961

Thanks

babyplatinum

Aug 24, 2008
Hello, we have opened new upscale dominican salon in charlotte, and are in need of a Dominican Stylist. We are from New York, and need more stylists' who have the talent to perform high quality work. If anyone knows anyone, who is a stylist, please let them know that we will love for them too be part of our family at our salon. You can call us or E-mail us at the address below , thank you.

Maria
917-328-9123

E-mail : Mdelgado1986@gmail.com

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Germantown/Gaithersburg Md

For those of you Marylanders that are in need of an experienced Dominican Hair Designer

Contact VICTORIA LOPEZ at 301-972-9157

call her after 5PM because before that she works in an upscale Hair Salon and the price goes accordingly with the elite clientele. I know she does hair in her house to special friends for a better price.....just tell her julio sent you.

Last edited:

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Dont call Victoria Lopez

Please don't call Victoria Lopez because she is no longer doing hair.

twinone40

Jan 22, 2009
Need a domincan salon in maryland (st marys county)

In need of Dominican salons in Maryland badly. If anyone knows of a Dominican salon near Lexington Park, MD. Please let me know ASAP. We need Dominicans down here. please let me know
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Felisia

May 28, 2009
Felisia

Hi,

I live in West Philadelphia and are in search of a Dominican Hairstylist in my area. I am on a tight budget and cannot afford to pay more than $45.00 for a perm.

Please give me some locations if you know of any really good ones with good reviews.

Thank you.

my email address: felisia62@gmail.com

luvaluva1988

Apr 25, 2009
www.myspace.com
Dominican hair salons in gaithersburg, md

Hello,

I just moved to Frederick MAryland and I am in search of a Dominican Salon. I use to go to Lisa's in Silver Spring MD, but that is now to far of a drive. Does anyone know a salon closer to the Frederick area. Perhaps in Germantown or Gaithersburg, if not Frederick?

Yes, there is a Dominican Hair Salon in Gaithersburg, here is the address.

Dominican Sister's Hair Salon
1 Maryland Ave
Gaithersburg, MD 20877