Dominican man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia31

Jan 4, 2012
Yeah right..a girl is asking about dominican men and people make joke of her nonstop..a man asks about dominican women and gets total support and understanding from all the fellows..on this forum we have double standards big time

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Life As We Know IT", is a "Double Standard"!
We are just trying to help the women find true happiness, that's ALL!!!!!!!
Men will have a "Relationship" with a "Warm Cow's Liver"!
There is no hope for us!
SOME women will listen to reason, Others, "Not-So-Much"!!!!!
"Conventional Wisdom" tells us that women should wait for a man to "Sweep Them Off Their Feet".
When most men see a woman actively seeking a man, we react negatively to her.
After all, a woman is supposed to sit and wait, not "Hunt".
"You/We/Some" may not like that, but that's the reality.
I actually prefer sexually agresive women.
I just wish they "Prefered" me.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
If you think that men seeking relationships with Dominicanas receive, "Total SUPPORT & Understanding", from either sex, here on DR1, you are not reading DR1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
May be this is not the site to ask but I been searching for a DR man in Los Angeles and my luck isn't great. Anybody suggest a place I would run in to DR men in LA. Thank you

Jackyline:

I hope all of the "advice" that was given to you by these concerned DR1ers was useful and helpful. NOT!!!!!!!!!! By the fact that you have not replyed to anyone on this thread I would suspect that none of it was very useful but than again we are not experts on LA. If you want DR men. Take a trip to NYC and go up to the Bronx. You can find them on every corner. Good luck.

LTSTeve

Status
Not open for further replies.