Dominican Parrots

andy a

Bronze
Feb 23, 2002
A Dominican lady approaches her Dominican priest and tells him, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female Dominican parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."
"What do they say?" the priest inquired. "They only know how to say, 'Hi, we're hookers. Want to have some fun?' " "That's terrible," the priest exclaimed, "but I have a solution to your problem.

Bring your female parrots over to my house and I will put them with my two male talking parrots whom I have taught to pray and read the bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase and your female parrots will learn to praise and worship." "Thank you!" the woman responded.

The next day the woman brings her female parrots to the priest's house. His two male parrots are holding rosary beads and praying in their cage. The lady puts her female parrots in with the male parrots and the female parrots say, "Hi, we're hookers, want to have some fun?"

One male parrot looks over at the other male parrot and says, "Put your beads away; our prayers have been answered.

Dominican victims

Dec 24, 2005
A day to remember!

:angry:

Two years ago, I brought my child to Rome and stayed with a group of Dominican priests(Spritual directors, University professors etc...) and sisters to learn how to be a good Catholic.

Guess what was the ending??

My valuable belongings and cash are all tricked and stolen by those priests, laymen, and sisters. They used all the dirty tricks including breaking the relationship between me and my child in order to get me into bed with them for free and for no crime!:angry:

I took some pictures and videos with them especailly the video of how they ACTUALLY LIVING (Drinking and luxury eating), after they knew that I would not be with them, they begun to fear their luxury way of living would expose to outside. They tried a lot of dirty tricks to steal my camera chip from me. Yet they got MY camera chip(costs 119 Euros), but the wrong one. The real one, with their photos and video, is still with us.

This deep wound deep inside our hearts and souls. What is worse than tricked and harmed by a group of RELIGIOUS PRIESTS AND NUNS WHO are So famous and you have to keep silent for your own family safety??!!!

I can do nothing to them. I believe that one day they will be punished by God. It is only a matter of time.

In this Christmas day, I wish to leave a message to those bad Dominican priests to release our anger and pain wound :

May our Lord condemns those Bad Dominican priests and nuns in Rome to the deepest hell and jail!!!

From : Victims harmed and tricked by a group of Domincan priests, laymen, nuns in Rome, Italy. :angry: :angry: :angry: