Dominican payroll company.

botemon

Jun 28, 2008
Greetings! I’m in the last phase of setting up an “engineering field business” for a US company here in the DR. What I am looking for now is a reputable payroll company here that can process payroll, pay taxes, “fixed expenses” (per diem) accounting…..everything related. So far I have one recommended company on my list. ACERH. Has anyone had experience with them? Can you offer up any alternatives? I know that selecting this company is important as I have heard of a few “horror stories” if you know what I mean. On a side note, almost all of the employees are of Dominican Nationality. Thanks in advance folks!!!! Respectfully

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
Greetings! I’m in the last phase of setting up an “engineering field business” for a US company here in the DR. What I am looking for now is a reputable payroll company here that can process payroll, pay taxes, “fixed expenses” (per diem) accounting…..everything related. So far I have one recommended company on my list. ACERH. Has anyone had experience with them? Can you offer up any alternatives? I know that selecting this company is important as I have heard of a few “horror stories” if you know what I mean. On a side note, almost all of the employees are of Dominican Nationality. Thanks in advance folks!!!! Respectfully
Well..... they (ACERH) has zero Google Reviews. This is even worst than have only negative reviews. The images of them that are online are more of a Office share company than a accounting firm. Need more Red Flags ?

botemon

Jun 28, 2008
Well..... they (ACERH) has zero Google Reviews. This is even worst than have only negative reviews. The images of them that are online are more of a Office share company than a accounting firm. Need more Red Flags ?
I hear you! They were given to me by an employee that will be working on our $88 million US dollar project. Reputable person. HE said they had done work for a US company in the past. A company every engineer in the US knows! I dunno.....I'm waiting to hear from them but thank for the heads up. After 16 years living here the "maze" has many potholes!!!!

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I have always used a good accountant with an assistant.