Dominican residency and gun permits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I've been living here for almost 4 years and I have never felt the need to own a gun.

Gringo Starr

*** I love DR1! ***
Aug 11, 2014
Just remember. Owning a gun and using a gun are not the same thing. You shoot a Dominican anywhere in this country,
you better have some darn good connection$ or you're going to jail.
I love reading DR1.
- don't drive here because it's dangerous, you have an accident or hit a Dominican and you go to jail.
- don't buy a gun, you shoot a Dominican and you go to jail
- don't have unprotected sex, she will get pregnant and you lose everything or go to jail
- don't have sex with a whore, she will use a fake cedula and you go to jail because she's 16
- don't ever try to have ANY sex here because there will be a police/whore setup and you go to jail
- etc.

I just want to ask, if you are so freaking afraid of Dominicans, why the hell you stay here? Buy that f*cking gun and shoot them as needed, lol.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I love reading DR1.
- don't drive here because it's dangerous, you have an accident or hit a Dominican and you go to jail. OR DIE
- don't buy a gun, you shoot a Dominican and you go to jail AND GET KILLED
- don't have unprotected sex, she will get pregnant and you lose everything or go to jail OR CATCH AIDS AND DIE
- don't have sex with a whore, she will use a fake cedula and you go to jail because she's 16 SEE ABOVE
- don't ever try to have ANY sex here because there will be a police/whore setup and you go to jail AND GET KILLED BY MANDINGO IF YOU DONT GIVE IT UP
- etc.

I just want to ask, if you are so freaking afraid of Dominicans, why the hell you stay here? Buy that f*cking gun and shoot them as needed, lol.

lol

I added a few comments in red. :)

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
If you feel you absolutely need a gun to visit the DR,maybe you should consider that this is not the place for you.

Most of us manage to live here perfectly without the need to shoot someone.

popeye

Bronze
Jan 22, 2016
guns are good for protection. no body needs to shoot anyone. I have been here since the 90's and have needed them

Pstash

Nov 13, 2017
If you are a foreigner with a firearm and you shoot a Dominican citizen, no matter for what reason you will be taken into custody and land in jail.
This is a tribal society where almost everyone is related to one another.
There will be some high government official amongst the victims relatives no matterm if he is five times removed. It may be a judge or a general or a higher police official, or a member of parliament or senate. This person will make sure that you will not receive justice. You may be in jail for months or years. Justice in this country is carried out not according to laws but by whom you know. You had better be very wealthy or very well connected if you plan to carry a firearm.

Good luck!!

Good luck

Im not sure what part of DR you talkin about. But last i checked money talks..... Things are so ****ed up over there you dont have to kill somebody yourself. You can pay an official to do it
That goes for illegal actions. You get caught by the right cop (bad cop) and you can pay him off

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
This thread was started in 2010. Perhaps a little old on information? Maybe the MOD should close and IF someone has new questions they can start a new thread with realistic questions and get real answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.