Dominican Toilet Paper Habits

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Finally!

Hi,
I am new to the cite. I am looking for a good Dominican Hair Salon in the Charlotte area. Have anyone heard of Carmen or Mercerdes on N Tryon in Charlotte. Please let me know of any please.
...an appropriate response to this thread.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Well, the ritual in which they disembowel their firstborn is often mildly amusing...

Yes! :laugh: :laugh: Victor, you have my sense of humour. Tell me, how many more of these threads are we going to get:

Are Dominicans pathological non-flushers?

Are Dominicans pathological litterers?

Do they chunter in cinemas? (Look it up)

Can they analyse?

Do they use a knife and fork?

Enough already. Otherwise Victor will tell us all about the less than amusing ceremony where expats who ask a certain type of question are ritually and painfully castrated .............Won't you, Victor? :)

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
if you are with a typical macho dominican male in a bar or a disco and you go to the loo (and you are female and with him) you are supposed to bring the toilet paper back you have used to prove that you have been to the loo and not for a quick shag.

matilda

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
toilet paper with no name

A little old lady goes into the store to do some shopping. She is bewildered over the large selection of toilet paper.
"Pardon me, sir," she says to the store manager, "but can you explain the differences in all these toilet papers?"

"Well," he replies pointing out one brand, "this is as soft as a baby's kiss. It's $1.50 per roll."

He grabs another and says, "This is nice and soft as a bunny, strong but gentle, and it's $1.00 a roll."

Pointing to the bottom shelf he tells her, "We call that our No Name brand, and it's 20 cents per roll."

"Give me the No Name," she says.

She comes back about a week later, seeks out the manager and says, "Hey! I've got a name for your No Name toilet paper. I call it John Wayne."

"Why?" he asks.

"Because it's rough, it's tough and it don't take no crap off nobody

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
**** story

THE GHOST **** - That's the kind where you feel the **** come out, have **** on the toilet paper, but there is no **** in the toilet.
THE CLEAN **** - The kind where you **** it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

THE WET **** - It happens when you're done ****ting, you've pulled up your pants to your knees, and you realize you have to **** some more.

BRAIN HEMORRAGE THROUGH YOUR NOSE **** OR POP A VEIN IN YOUR FOREHEAD **** - The kind where you strain so much to get it out that you practically have a stroke.

THE ICEBERG **** - The kind where the **** is so long that the end of it stick s above the water.

THE RICHARD SIMMONS **** - The kind where you **** so much that you lose 30 pounds.

THE CORN **** - Self-explanatory.

THE LINCOLN LOG **** - The kind of **** that is so huge that you're afraid to flush the toilet without breaking it into a few pieces with your toilet brush.

THE DRINKER'S **** - That is the kind of **** that you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the tread marks left on the bottom of the toilet.

THE GEE I WISH I COULD **** **** - It's the kind where you want to **** but all you do is sit on the toilet cramped and fart a few times.

THE SPINAL TAP **** - That's the kind where it hurts so much coming out, you'd swear it was leaving you sideways.

THE WET CHEECKS **** OR THE POWER DUMP - That's the kind that comes out of your ass so fast that your butt cheeks get splashed with the toilet water.

THE QUID **** - That's the kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out of your butt, splatters all over the inside of the toilet bowl, the whole time chronically burning your tender buns.

THE MEXICAN FOOD **** - A class all its own.

THE OTTOMAS **** - The kind where the odor of the mess creeps out of the restroom and throughout the building to make the entire building sick or near evacuation. (This has been noted in several bowling alleys in the past few years.)
...leaving me wondering - just who comes up with these things?...

Sep 19, 2005
Enough already. Otherwise Victor will tell us all about the less than amusing ceremony where expats who ask a certain type of question are ritually and painfully castrated .............Won't you, Victor? :)

well I am wondering what kind of castration isnt painfull>....then I think well there is a 50 % chance a certain group ex-pats wont worry about cutting off anything that god never gave them in the first place..... ha ha ha ha

and matilta...the guys just use the standard dirty paper left in the box for showing some dumb GF they went pooooo...they throw it in another box and the well paid hatian retrieves it and brings it back to the "mens" room.....so it is ready for the next Macho Dominicano who cant wait till he gets home that night for some pressure relief..:paranoid: :paranoid:

bob

bob

C

Chip00

When I think I'm smarter than someone else, I always ask the question, "Could it be that they are smarter than me?"

Hard to imagine, I know.

Oh I see - he was making a joke - yes I feel doubly stupid, thanks.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ALAX **** - alax being a polish laxative- kind of **** that gets you at 5am, makes you change your pants and a t-shirt after the **** splashes out BEFORE you even reach the seat, then comes back at 5.30 am, uses another pair of panties and shirt and comes back again with a vengance but you made it without costume change as you decided to spend the rest of the night with your panties off, head resting on the ba?o's door....

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
One Side?

Dominicans make a huge roll of toilet paper to clean their bottom. 2 dumps and the roll is gone. if they flush it, they will surely clog the toilet. They just don;t get it. Its such a waste to see how much paper they roll on their 4 fingers and only use one side and throw it away in the basket for everyone to see.
AZB

I just reread this and caught the one side comment. Are you telling me that you use both sides AZB? This is getting more disturbing as I look deeper into these habits!
Steve

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
To all you expats.. you don't **** where you eat.. This is Quisquella.. Love it or leave it..

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Thank God they USE toilet paper. They might not flush it but they use it!! Some places the left hand is the toilet paper!!!:rolleyes:

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
I wouldn't hurt a fly

Lambada, I am catagorically against violence to any sentient being. I was simply a bit irked by the tone of the OP (purely unintended, I'm sure) with its implication that Dominican people exist merely to dance and caper about for the amusement of Gringo ex-pats and tourists.

Still, the ceremony you mention might be appropriate and even, yes, amusing under the right circumstances.

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
I wouldn't hurt a fly

Lambada, I am catagorically against violence to any sentient being. I was simply a bit irked by the tone of the OP (purely unintended, I'm sure) with its implication that Dominican people exist merely to dance and caper about for the amusement of Gringo ex-pats and tourists.

Still, the ceremony you mention might be appropriate and even, yes, amusing under the right circumstances.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
. I was simply a bit irked by the tone of the OP (purely unintended, I'm sure) with its implication that Dominican people exist merely to dance and caper about for the amusement of Gringo ex-pats and tourists.

You & me both! And as a gringa I also get embarrassed. I'd hate for the gracious hosts of my adopted homeland to think that we're all that crassly insensitive. But I take comfort from the fact that I know Dominicans are smart enough to always have the last laugh................ ;) . Sometimes in unexpected ways. :)

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Just for the record

Baskets next to the toilet (for the same purpose) are quite common in all Latin America afaik.
I saw this sign today in a restroom stall of a restaurant in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico:

Favor de depositar los papeles en el cesto de basura. Gracias