DOminicanos en michigan hablen carajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
I find this 19-yr-old girl refreshing, but as long lasting as a day-old doughnut. She's dynamic, and some of us 'ole fu.ks don't remember that energy. give her some leeway. You wanna keep hearing from the same 'ole fogies? I don't. She's young and you're (we're) not. Join the revolution....or die, and rummy it up. It's only one thread, you don't have to read it.:bunny: Chill already.

Yea but by the same token I don't want my fellow non SPANSH speaking members to go to la mierda.....;)

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Yea but by the same token I don't want my fellow non SPANSH speaking members to go to la mierda.....;)
At least, the non Spanish speaking ones, don't know they were being insulted.
Besides, chaki didn't know that it was DR related.
She thought it was all Dominican members.

C

Chip00

guillen dont analyze me im just tryin to write in a way more ppl would understand me, there arent alot of einsteins here, anytime i try to write in the way that i was taught, with education and all that ppl dont understand, im not sure of the age group here , and from what im seein here i cant assume anything hence u sayin i write like im in highschool, which im not i graduated in 05 and have a career

La Chaki

With all due respect if you are referring to the people on this post when you say that "ppl dont understand" I believe most won't have a problem in understanding you if you write correctly. In fact, I think most people would appreciate it if you wrote in correct Spanish or English without all of those abbreviations - to a lot of people I think it will look real high schoolish.

As far as having a career, I congratulate you. I have one as well and live in the DR and the people here, many without even an 8th grade education understand me when I speak correct Spanish. Just because you are intelligent and have been blessed with a career doesn't mean that you have to flaunt it. Heck, most people here don't know I'm an Engineer. Also, if you are afraid the people you are hanging with will "judge" you because you obviously are intelligent and have a career I would say that may not be really your friends after all.

Le voy a pedir un favor de usted, que hable bien el Ingles y el Espanol siempre. Porque usted representa "el sueno realizado" de muchos hispanos y le van a tener a usted en estima. Asi, gente como usted da esperanza para todo que viene por detras.

pielmorena

Oct 23, 2006
Chaki,
Cojelo suave mi'jita.

As explained previously, this forum and website is all you need to know about DR and the majority of the members/ viewers of this site are non-dominicans that are VERY interested in our country.

However, there are also many of us that are actual Dominicanos (like me - Dominican-American) who are members as well.

All we ask is that you write in a manner that is understandable and a bit more "maturely", if that helps (no offense).

Welcome to the board and we look forward to your input.

Yadi

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Chaki,

Read the advise people have given you. This is not a chat forum. I think you should read the rules that apply when posting on this board. This is not the WILD WILD WEST.

2mw5vrs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.