Dominicans and their ancestry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Quisqueya said:
First of all,
I am not a dominicanyork and that just show how ignorant you are.
You probably have never even visited the country and if you did i am 95% sure it was not through imigration.

If dominicans have many kids atleast they use comon sense to have them in the right places unlike your people in the DR that will have more kids than a bitch puppies. " Dominicans a weight on the US economy" It looks like you don't really know much about New York either because if you did you would know all the recognitions that dominicans get from both the Governor and the Mayor of New York as well as recognized as a hard working community very often compared to the old italian imigrants of New York.

You don't know what you are
and for your info i had never sent one pennie to any of my familly because they don't need it.
I think you should be the one to run to Western Union some money to the rest of your illegal/legal Haitian familly in Dajabon or Charamicos.

You should go to Los Charamicos and then come tell me if there is no evidence of Haitian population contribution to the DR...Or you are from there but is so intelectually challanged to even recognize it.

My point is that Haitians have been contributing to the DR population for years carrying their afrikan tradition as well. Which is why now if you look at some DR profiles you will see that the religion practiced in the country is Catholism and Voodoo and for language spoken you will see spanish 98% and creole 2%

But no, according to you there is no evidence and you call this a scapegoat?
I feel that my IQ gets smaller just by talking to you.

Why dont you post a picture of yourself as drscarface requested?
You won't because you never prove your point with concrete evidence.

Quisqueya

Bronze
Nov 10, 2003
Thread is dead!!!!!

Nals,

I would've expected a better response from u. At least your reading have info although very bias.

Who said anything about uniting the two different countries. I think you?ve been reading a little too much of 'Revelations'. Re-uniting the two would be insane for both sides.. Anyway, I love the way u diverted from the TRUE/NEUTRAL history of the occupation...

I guess ur propaganda have been exposed to the light. I admire the way u tried to comfort MR. DR and not tell him the truth about how Real domincans(old money) feel about the diaspora. You should run for president..ur a great in avoiding the facts.

I do agree with u that this thread is going in circles and is meaningless..Thus my last post regarding this matter...And for those who can't think "independently" haitians are not planning any invasion....

And for you gringos keep coming in loads and have fun. BTw, you are considered king and queen in the DR..ur skin color holds a lot of weight..Its a privilege for dominicans to be in the company of a "white" person. Slavery ended their but their minds are still in bondage..

Nals,

God bless you and everyone on this forum.
Que Dieu vous benisse
Que Dios les bendiga

Why would i want to post my pic for u Duminicans for..I have nothing to prove and being light skin doesn't make me look duminican...Stop insulting me...Ya!!!!!

MR Dr..

btw, you cant even debate and reason in a civilized manner shows that you went to either some "Public School" in NYC or got ur GED and are a Dominican that never went to school..descendant of some poor dominican from Capotillo...

Again I am 100 % haitian and proud and will put any dominican in their place if needed...

Ur rebuttals shows that u r un-educated...How does it feel to be a loser from ur country...and put down by a haitian who is superior to u...That's one thing I never understand the dominican poor think their somebody once the get to the USA...you can't by class u have to be born into it.....You probably can't even write in spanish..and speak all broken up mixed in with english...LOL...

what countries have u been to...can u speak any other language besides "Spanglish"...what school did u go?...City College doesn't qualify.. Who is Don Quixote? Who is Borge? Who is Isabelle Allende? Where is DR? I find dominicans can't even locate their own country on a map...Why? United States isn't "Nueva Yolk" Do you listen to "Boleros" and don't think reggaeton is music...Where is "Ile De France"? What metro line can I take to get to Oxford Circle...where is Avenida Bilboa? How do I get to La Plata? And i'm not referring to the N. Coast but the birth place of Enersto. Where is St. Catherine or Langueil? Where is McGill? Now who is Victor Hugo? Lafontaine? Alexandre Dumas? Vous Parlez Francais? I doubt it.....

Lets test ur english...what's a linking verb..name five preposition? Now lets see if you can communicate in ur own language. Ud. puede escribir en espanol? Entonces quien es Cervantes? Y por favor no tutearme.. Ud no me conoce.. stay in ur place.. Je m'en casse...au revoir

Just a tad of where I've been and my superior education...I sure you have no idea of any of these places and or any of these authors.. Even working hard in the USA u will never have a chance to travel as much as I have...Remember ur in a rat race..pay check to pay check...Do have a backward?

Stick to Buena Aventura and Bachata remixes on 168st and Amsterdam...

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Quisqueya said:
Nals,

I would've expected a better response from u. At least your reading have info although very bias.

Who said anything about uniting the two different countries. I think you?ve been reading a little too much of 'Revelations'. Re-uniting the two would be insane for both sides.. Anyway, I love the way u diverted from the TRUE/NEUTRAL history of the occupation...

I guess ur propaganda have been exposed to the light. I admire the way u tried to comfort MR. DR and not tell him the truth about how Real domincans(old money) feel about the diaspora. You should run for president..ur a great in avoiding the facts.

I do agree with u that this thread is going in circles and is meaningless..Thus my last post regarding this matter...And for those who can't think "independently" haitians are not planning any invasion....

And for you gringos keep coming in loads and have fun. BTw, you are considered king and queen in the DR..ur skin color holds a lot of weight..Its a privilege for dominicans to be in the company of a "white" person. Slavery ended their but their minds are still in bondage..

Nals,

Que Dieu vous benisse
Que Dios les bendiga

Why would i want to post my pic for u Duminicans for..I have nothing to prove and being light skin doesn't make me look duminican...Stop insulting me...Ya!!!!!

MR Dr..

btw, you cant even debate and reason in a civilized manner shows that you went to either some "Public School" in NYC or got ur GED and are a Dominican that never went to school..descendant of some poor dominican from Capotillo...

Again I am 100 % haitian and proud and will put any dominican in their place if needed...

Ur rebuttals shows that u r un-educated...How does it feel to be a loser from ur country...and put down by a haitian who is superior to u...That's one thing I never understand the dominican poor think their somebody once the get to the USA...you can't by class u have to be born into it.....You probably can't even write in spanish..and speak all broken up mixed in with english...LOL...

what countries have u been to...can u speak any other language besides "Spanglish"...what school did u go?...City College doesn't qualify.. Who is Don Quixote? Who is Borge? Who is Isabelle Allende? Where is DR? I find dominicans can't even locate their own country on a map...Why? United States isn't "Nueva Yolk" Do you listen to "Boleros" and don't think reggaeton is music...Where is "Ile De France"? What metro line can I take to get to Oxford Circle...where is Avenida Bilboa? How do I get to La Plata? And i'm not referring to the N. Coast but the birth place of Enersto. Where is St. Catherine or Langueil? Where is McGill? Now who is Victor Hugo? Lafontaine? Alexandre Dumas? Vous Parlez Francais? I doubt it.....

Lets test ur english...what's a linking verb..name five preposition? Now lets see if you can communicate in ur own language. Ud. puede escribir en espanol? Entonces quien es Cervantes? Y por favor no tutearme.. Ud no me conoce.. stay in ur place.. Je m'en casse...au revoir

Just a tad of where I've been and my superior education...I sure you have no idea of any of these places and or any of these authors.. Even working hard in the USA u will never have a chance to travel as much as I have...Remember ur in a rat race..pay check to pay check...Do have a backward?

My point is clear,

You are the uneducated one trying hard to prove your intelligence which is a big ZERO....Look at your spelling again because it does depicts the facts that you are indeed from a fourth world country.

Now I feel like am debating with a child
And for your info I have my own businesses, I have travelled arround the world, have read many books and have the pleasure to taste some of the greatest food in the world to include the best caviars. But unlike you with a low self esteem; I don't brag about any of that and try to boost my ego.
That is just another way that you are projecting your low class.

Last edited:

Matos

Feb 23, 2005
Why you don't know much about math either

Mr_DR said:
First of all i think you are way off, that sound like a 30 year old census when the entire population was barely reaching 4 millions. I don't know how come you never post your sources, but let say that let just say that it is 1 million and 30,000 illegal. do you know that just that right there makes them close to 15% of the entire population and that is not even taking in considerations the fact that is only counting imigrants that were only born in Haiti....
According to you there aren't any Dominican people, product of generations from haitians imigrants in DR since hundreds of years back.

Why do you think that Trujillo had more than 25,000 Haitians killed in 1937 in the bordering towns inside the DR? It was because the Haitian presence was so strong at that time that it was very obvious especially when the DR population at that time was not even 500,000 and i have to remind you that that was already close to a 10% of the population and these Haitians were here during the Trujillo era which you would have to be crazy to migrate to a country ruled by such caudillo.

So, if these people were holding close to 10% during such hard time what do you think they would have contributed to the population since 1937 especially when Haiti gets poorer, their population has swelled and conditions in the DR is way much better now and without a Trujillo to persecute them?

First of all, We are now 75% Mulatto and 15% black ....This census are not including the 1 Million illegal hiatians and and the legal haitians dominicans and dominicans with haitian ancestry....Yes there are some dominicans mixed with hatians however this people are not included in the census...if they where the population would be over 10,000,000 with a 67% mulatto 25 percent black but since the illegal haitians and dominicans with haitians ancestries are not included our Dominican population is 8,833,000 75%mulatto 15% Pure dominican blacks......A text book will tell you exactly how they get this source not an internet source or....Dominican Reality''writting by balaguer or Enriquillo how it exaggerates the taino contributions and ignores the african influence and ectt......

Anothere thing trujillos mother was an exslave from a spaniard name Juan Trujillo.......He discover this when he went to spain to try to find is ancestry and uups they send him to africa LOL ja ja.....These sources you could find in any of his biographies....Anyway Again when TRUJILLO FINISHED KILLING EVERY SINGLE HAITIAN and dominican with haitian ancestry....OUR POPULATION AT THE TIME was still 70% Mulatto and 12% black....and i have posted THIS SOURCE OVER A HUNDRED TIMES NALOWH STOP ACTING LIKE YOU NEVER SEEN THEM UP......oh another thing there is a man called Blas Jimenez this guy is a pure black dominican who traced down his ancestry just to find out that none of his family where mixed not even with mulattoes...So that proves that there is still afro-dominican without haitian ancestry....oh and one more thing this one is gonna be a shocker........!!!! one of the Trinitarios was a mulattoe and father was an african slave.. who do you think this is??? Francisco del Rosario Sanchez This fact is not mentioned because it goes against our national identity..oh and by the way...Have you ever read poetry on Antonio Monica???? he was born in Santo Domingo and was a slave when he wrote poetry....get back to me if you want to read some of this poetry.....

Matos

Feb 23, 2005
LOL you shut him down

Quisqueya said:
Nals,

Nals,

Que Dieu vous benisse
Que Dios les bendiga

MR Dr..

I love the Isabelle Allende thing ...That book im sure he has never read....Anyway i am a full blooded Dominican and on behave of my people i am sorry for our ignorants but you have to Understand is part of our culture......I reconize the african influece because i'm educated,, but this peope in here,,, have no clue that writters,,, like Manuel de jesus Galvan and stories like Enriquillo (which exaggerates the contributions of taino and ignores that of african) have erased african influence in our part of the island,,thus creating the national identity of Spanish forefathere and a Indian mother .....Anyway most tend to ignore that Toussaint louverture abolished slavery and again in 1809 when frence reinstituted slavery on the whole island,,,,that haitians as much as "we hate them" have helped dominicans in some way to get our freedom...Now was the haitians accupation bad for us is a different conversation....But my whole argument is that dominicans are mostly african descent (mulatto and black) with a with minority running the country like always....I recent the fact that i'm called indio even though they where extinct and even as a light-skinned mulattoe i don't like to be called anything like mulattoe or black or whatever..i just want to be called
Dominicans....And when most EDUCATED people here dominican... they think of us as a spanish speaking people with most of the population being mulatto and black and that this people do not have enough pride to actually acknowledge this fact.........Everyone knows this but dominicans are always trying to justify there racism by creating Taino myths,,,all black dominicans are haitians,,,Domiinicans where ones all black and then haitians mixed us ecttt.......And this myths can not be proven scientifically nor historically so i love to get on there nerves because the more one denies this,,,The more one will fill guilty inside

And that is why people like DR Mr ,,,Nalow ,,,Fuegowhatever,,,always have something to say because these people cannot handle the truth....and on that knnow i'im out :)

DRsScarface

Feb 26, 2004
Idiot

Matos,

Isabelle Allende is NOT a book. She's a very recognized writer in both the English and Spanish speaking world and she's from Chile. Two of her most important books are La Casa de Los Espiritus/The House of Spirits (which became a Hollywood movie) and Portrait in Sepia. Thank god I payed attention in my Spanish Literature class:)

EmOnEyBaGz

Mar 5, 2005
Really,wtf.

Dominicanos do have African influences and ancestries,but so do a bunch of Latinos/Hispanics.I would'nt go to the point of saying Dominican Republic is a "black" nation,that would be stupidity at it's finest.Trying to apply the one drop rule to Latin American Nations is ignorance,D.R just like other Latin American countries are majorily mixed.By the way i read somewhere along the lines that Latinos in the carribeans account for 20% of african ancestries,but at the same time i read African Americans account for somewhere along the lines of 13% white ancestries,yet they claim to BLACK.So,why is there so much animosity towards Dominicans when Blacks themselves are denying a part of themselves(White).Bunch of ******* hypocrites

Source:http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=15042002-084051-5356r
I'll try to find the article that states carribean latinos accounting for 20% of african ancestries

DRsScarface

Feb 26, 2004
True

Why can you deny one ancestor/race and not another. Any which way, you're still denying a part of you.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Matos said:
I love the Isabelle Allende thing ...That book im sure he has never read....Anyway i am a full blooded Dominican and on behave of my people i am sorry for our ignorants but you have to Understand is part of our culture......I reconize the african influece because i'm educated,, but this peope in here,,, have no clue that writters,,, like Manuel de jesus Galvan and stories like Enriquillo (which exaggerates the contributions of taino and ignores that of african) have erased african influence in our part of the island,,thus creating the national identity of Spanish forefathere and a Indian mother .....Anyway most tend to ignore that Toussaint louverture abolished slavery and again in 1809 when frence reinstituted slavery on the whole island,,,,that haitians as much as "we hate them" have helped dominicans in some way to get our freedom...Now was the haitians accupation bad for us is a different conversation....But my whole argument is that dominicans are mostly african descent (mulatto and black) with a with minority running the country like always....I recent the fact that i'm called indio even though they where extinct and even as a light-skinned mulattoe i don't like to be called anything like mulattoe or black or whatever..i just want to be called
Dominicans....And when most EDUCATED people here dominican... they think of us as a spanish speaking people with most of the population being mulatto and black and that this people do not have enough pride to actually acknowledge this fact.........Everyone knows this but dominicans are always trying to justify there racism by creating Taino myths,,,all black dominicans are haitians,,,Domiinicans where ones all black and then haitians mixed us ecttt.......And this myths can not be proven scientifically nor historically so i love to get on there nerves because the more one denies this,,,The more one will fill guilty inside

And that is why people like DR Mr ,,,Nalow ,,,Fuegowhatever,,,always have something to say because these people cannot handle the truth....and on that knnow i'im out :)
The only truth here is that you and Quisqueya are either just pretending not to know the truth or your parents just let you fall on your heads often.

You need to go ask somebody how a census works because apparently you have no knowledge.

A census consist of the entire population of a country.
So, don't come telling me that sons and daughters that are dominicans from Haitians, and other foreigners that have made Dominican Republic their home since god knows when, are not counted in the census.

If that was the case then the DR population would be close to zero because nobody would get counted, especially since most of the DR population is made up as well as is the product of imigrants from many nations. Especially Haiti. And if you are trying to say that dominicans that are the sons and daughters from Haitian imigrants many generations before are not dominicans, I can say that you are wrong because nothing would make them any less dominicans than any other dominican sons and daughters of any other nations.

So, FYI everybody gets counted down and then farther detail may provide info on what percentage of the population is made up of Haitian descendants, orientals, etc depending on how good of a census program the country may have. Which i know the DR doesn't have because they do not keep track on these dominicans of Haitians descendants to get a percentage.

You said that you are a 100% true blooded dominican, If you are; why don't you enlight me and many other members on this board to see what a real dominican looks like?. especially since you contradict yourself so often.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Matos said:

The only truth here is that you and Quisqueya are either just pretending not to know the truth or your parents just let you fall on your heads often.

You need to go ask somebody how a census works because apparently you have no knowledge.

A census consist of the entire population of a country.
So, don't come telling me that sons and daughters that are dominicans from Haitians, and other foreigners that have made Dominican Republic their home since god knows when, are not counted in the census.

If that was the case then the DR population would be close to zero because nobody would get counted, especially since most of the DR population is made up as well as is the product of imigrants from many nations. Especially Haiti. And if you are trying to say that dominicans that are the sons and daughters from Haitian imigrants many generations before are not dominicans, I can say that you are wrong because nothing would make them any less dominicans than any other dominican sons and daughters of any other nations.

So, FYI everybody gets counted down and then farther detail may provide info on what percentage of the population is made up of Haitian descendants, orientals, etc depending on how good of a census program the country may have. Which i know the DR doesn't have because they do not keep track on these dominicans of Haitians descendants to get a percentage.

You said that you are a 100% true blooded dominican, If you are; why don't you enlight me and many other members on this board to see what a real dominican looks like?. Especially since you contradict yourself so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.